4-Keeping each other warm

He dived right in and started to eat him out to loosen him up. He licked a wet stripe over the hole before he poked his tongue inside. Harry seemed really out of it. He was moaning and breathing heavily. He reached out his hand and pressed three of his fingers lightly against Harry's lips while he continued to eat him out. Harry got the message and sucked his fingers wet, coating them with his saliva. He was so eager that he gagged a little but that only made him moan and his cock jumped in excitement. Louis had to palm himself from the sight.

He pulleď his fingers out of Harry's mouth and the man actually whined from the loss but he moaned again when he felt a finger against his entrance instead. Louis came up to press a kiss against Harry's plump lips and then he tilted his head back to watch Harry's face as he pushed a finger inside of him. Harry had his eyes closed and his mouth open. He was breathtaking.
"You're so beautiful. So sexy." Louis mumbled.

Harry opened his eyes to look at him. His pupils were blown from lust and the sight made Louis moan while he continued to push a finger in and out.
"So are you." Harry mumbled and pulled him in for another kiss.

Louis pushed two fingers inside and Harry broke the kiss to let out a moan.
"Hurry, I need to feel you inside. Please fuck me."

He locked eyes with Louis after his request.
"Condoms?" Louis managed to get out. He was scissoring Harry open now and pushed a third finger inside as well.

Harry jolted up with one of the loudest moans so far when the third finger entered him.
"I'm clean. Please just...aaaah."

Louis pulled his fingers out and took off his own boxers. Harry looked down and growled at the sight of Louis's big cock. "Oh god, fuck me, please!"

Louis spit in his hand and tried to coat his dick with saliva. He was aching to get inside. He smeared the pre-cum with his thumb and the touch almost made him come. He took a deep breath.
"Fuck, I'm so turned on. This...you...so hot...fuck..."

Harry put a hand on his chest and stroke it calmly.
"Me too."

Louis looked up with a smile and then he pressed his tip against Harry's stretched hole and pushed inside slowly. He threw his head back from the feeling and stopped as soon as he bottomed out. He looked down at Harry and they stared at each other. Harry gave him a dirty look and nodded his head.

Louis pulled out and pushed inside again and moaned from the feeling of Harry's tight walls around him.
"Okay?"

Harry nodded his head so he started to move faster and harder. He had to lean down because of the small space in the back of the car but that only made it more intimate. He got a close look at Harry's response to every thrust and it blew his mind. Harry wrapped his legs around him and he searched for Harry's sweet spot. With the next thrust, Harry shouted out loud and threw his head back. Louis smirked. Found it! He continued to abuse Harry's prostate and watched as the man combusted underneath him. Harry was loud, really loud, and that only fueled him to go faster and harder. He needed Harry to come soon because he was so close himself.

He leaned down to whisper in Harry's ear. "Are you gonna come for me, baby?"

Harry threw his arms around Louis's neck and stuttered. " S-s say that a-again. So close. Fuck!"

Louis grunted. Shit, so sexy.
"Come now, baby."

He pounded extra hard and Harry came with a scream. Louis felt the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach and just had to thrust one more time before he climaxed, filling Harry. Fuck! Harry would be the death of him. So good. So sexy. So lovely.

They were both panting heavily, coming down from their highs. Harry had his arms and legs wrapped around Louis and held him close. Louis nuzzled his nose in the crook of Harry's neck.
"So good, so good, thank you." Harry mumbled.

Louis chuckled and kissed the tip of Harry's nose as he slowly pulled out of him. Harry winched a little. When he slowly opened his eyes Louis smiled at him and caressed his cheek with his thumb.
"You are wonderful Harry. Thank you, baby." He said softly and Harry's pupils dilated from the use of the pet name.

Louis's breath hitched from the sight. He leaned down to capture Harry's lips with his own and kissed him softly. They made out lazily for a while. Louis couldn't believe he was already semi-hard from just kissing this beautiful man. Harry rolled them around and took control. He started to nibble his way down Louis's body and Louis laid down and just enjoyed it.

Harry reached his lower region soon enough and stroke him slowly a couple of times before he took him in his mouth. Louis let out a choked-up moan while Harry was working his mouth around him. He really knew what he was doing and Louis was hard again within minutes. Harry pressed himself down until he gagged and moaned.
"You like that baby?" Louis growled hotly.

"Mhm." Harry answered with his mouth still around Louis's cock.

The vibration made Louis moan out loud. Harry gagged once more and let out delicious sounds before he came up for air.
"Can I ride you?"

"Yeah, please." Louis managed to get out. What the fuck? He never begged during sex! He blushed.

Harry came up to kiss him.
"You are adorable. Not use to asking for it huh? It's so sexy."

Harry grabbed Louis's cock and steered it against his entrance. Louis could feel his sperm dripping out from Harry's hole. That was so dirty and sexy at the same time. He let out another "please baby" which made Harry moan and he pushed himself down in one quick motion. Louis choked from the feeling and came up to grip Harry's hips. Harry took his hands and pulled them over his head.
"Na-ah. No touching. It's my time to wreck you now." he smirked and leaned down to suck a lovebite on Louis's neck.

This was brand new territory for Louis. He used to be the one in control. He felt vulnerable but at the same time, he was so turned on that he didn't know what to do with himself.