9-Interesting conversation

They slept in the next morning and woke up at lunchtime. When Louis finally opened his eyes Harry's green orbs met his.
"So yesterday....wow! I never had sex like that. Thank you, Louis." Harry said and blushed.

"Well, that second time in the car...I never had sex like that. Just returning the favor." Louis winked before he continued. "I really, really enjoyed yesterday as well. You're amazing Harry."

Harry smiled brightly in response. Then his stomach growled. They both laughed and got up from the bed. Harry winched and Louis chuckled.
"Sore?"

"Yeah. My muscles are aching and my...whatever. I guess three orgasms in a row do that to you, but I'm not complaining. I don't think I ever been so turned on as I was last night." Harry confessed shyly.

Louis just had to take a step forward and smack a wet kiss on Harry's cheek. Harry blushed and Louis pinched his cheek with a wink.
"Shower baby."

Louis threw an arm around Harry's waist to help him to the bathroom, a move that made Harry giggle. They walked into the bathroom together and Louis helped Harry get in the shower. He positioned him under the shower and dragged his fingers through his hair. Harry closed his eyes from the touch. Louis squirted shampoo in his palm and started to wash Harry's hair. He made sure to rinse it out before he repeated the same routine with the conditioner.

Harry watched him quietly with big eyes. Louis smiled at him.
"You look shocked. Am I overstepping some boundaries? You have to tell me if I do. I just want to take care of you."

"I like it." Harry answered with a soft voice.

Louis smiled again and grabbed the body wash. He soaped his hands and started to run them down Harry's chest. He came up again and proceeded with his arms. He got some more body wash and hunched down to soap Harry's legs and feet. He stood up and took hold of Harry's cock to soap that as well. He stroke it slowly a couple of times and felt it harden in his hand from the touch. Harry let out a soft moan.
"Turn around baby." Louis said softly and let go.

Harry pouted but turned around nevertheless. Louis chuckled.
"You're insatiable. I really like that about you."

"Yeah? I can't help it. You're so sexy Lou." Harry answered.

Louis soaped Harrys back.
"Thank you, baby. I can suck you off if you think you can handle it after last night."

Harry turned around quickly.
"I can handle it!"

Louis smirked and pushed him against the wall before he got down on his knees and took him in his mouth. Harry was huge but he had the skill to deep throat and so he did. Harry stared down at him with his mouth hung open.
"Fuck....aaaah...how do you? Shit, Lou....so good...gnhhh."

Harry shouted out and came after a couple of minutes. Louis let go with a pop with a smirk on his lips. Harry looked down at him again.
"Jesus fuck Lou. I never came that fast in my life. How the hell did you do that?"

Louis just shrugged his shoulders with a smirk and stood up to get clean. Harry took the bottle of shampoo from his hand.
"It's my turn to get you clean."

He poured shampoo in his hand and started to massage it into Louis's scalp. He looked down at Louis's erection with a smirk.
"Don't worry. I'll take care of that as well, soon enough."

He pushed Louis under the shower and rinsed his hair and put conditioner in it as well. When that was done he reached for the body wash and soaped his hands. He stepped closer and ran his hands down Louis's torso which made Louis's breath hitch. He made sure his hands were nice and slippery with soap before he grabbed Louis's cock. Louis moaned and leaned against Harry, resting his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry flicked his wrist and started to jerk him off, holding him close with an arm around his back.

It didn't take Louis long to reach his high and after he came they just stood there hugging each other close.
"I love that you pamper me Lou but you also have the need to be taken care of." Harry said softly and kissed Louis's cheek.

Louis got really emotional from that statement and blinked away a couple of tears. No one had ever taken care of him in the way that Harry did. It was new and unfamiliar and a little bit scary. He had never given up control this easily but Harry was right. He actually craved it. He needed it. How could Harry understand that about him? They just met a few days ago. It was like he could see right through him, in the same way, that he had sensed that Harry had a daddy kink. This was some scary shit.

He decided to shrug it off and they got out of the shower and got dressed so they could eat a late lunch. They went down to the restaurant and decided to try an elk steak. It was delicious. They talked about random stuff while they ate. Louis was taking a sip of his wine when Harry made him choke on it and spit it out on the table with one simple statement.
"I'd like to finger you."

Louis coughed and tried to breathe.
"What?"

"You heard me. I think you would really enjoy it and I don't think you've done it, right?" Harry said with an amused smirk.

Louis blushed.
"No, I haven't."

"Well, considering you went into subspace from just one finger I think I could totally wreck you if you'd let me." Harry continued in a casual tone like he was talking about the weather.

Louis looked around in the restaurant to see if anyone was listening in. No one seemed to notice what kind of conversation they were having. He relaxed a little. He took a deep breath. Did he want this? Hell yeah, it sounded awesome and Harry was right, that one finger had made him crazy.
"Okay."

"Yeah, you'd let me finger you? Are you sure? Have you been eaten out before?" Harry said with an excited grin.

"Yes, I'm sure. No, I haven't but I might as well try that as well, and shhh, people can hear you, Harry!" Louis answered with a mischievous smirk.

"I don't fucking care. I'm excited!" Harry grinned.