3-Unexpected event

Harry started to pull down his pants while Louis was still fully clothed. Harry looked up.
"Louis?"

Louis snapped out of it.
"Right."

He took his jacket off and shivered. He decided to throw the rest of his clothes off quickly so he could get under the blanket as soon as possible. They kept their boxers and socks on and laid down.

"Big spoon or little spoon?" Harry asked with a smirk.

Louis blushed.
"Ehm, big spoon?"

"Good. I like being the little spoon." Harry winked and turned around to his side.

Louis stared at his back for a second before he laid down as well, not knowing how to proceed.

Harry sat up again and Louis immediately did the same.
"I'm just gonna put our jackets on top of us for warmth." Harry explained.

He turned to face Louis after he had tucked his jacket around him.
"Relax Louis. We're just gonna keep each other warm, okay?"

Louis nodded his head in agreement. Great, Harry probably thought that he was a homophobe or something. They laid down again and Harry turned his back against Louis once more. Louis tried to get comfortable. He didn't know what to do with his arms. Harry seemed to notice. He lifted his head so Louis could put his left arm under it. Harry's hand came up to pull Louis's right arm around his chest.
"Let me warm your hands." Harry mumbled and put Louis's hands against his chest and covered them with his larger palms.

Louis scooched close to Harry's back so he could steal his body heat. Harry moved back so their bodies were pressed together. They laid in silence for a while until Louis addressed the situation.
"So this is a bit weird."

"So you mean that you usually don't get undressed with people you just met and snuggle them?" Harry chuckled in response.

"Sometimes, but I usually refer to them as one-night stands and I don't snuggle them." Louis couldn't help but say.

That made Harry laugh out loud and Louis joined in on the laughter. They laid in silence again after the laughter died down. Louis was warming up slowly. His hand was no longer ice cold, wrapped in Harry's.

He had his face pressed against Harry's neck and it should feel awkward but it didn't. Harry smelled wonderful. He breathed in the smell of his shampoo and perfume and his own personal smell and he really liked it. Now when he wasn't freezing as much anymore his senses tuned in to the gorgeous man in front of him. Harry was stroking his thumb up and down his hand. His back was warm and muscular and his bum was pressed against Louis's crotch. Louis's thoughts had a life of their own. He started to fantasize about touching Harry's body, kissing his neck and he had to restrain himself so he wouldn't grind his crotch against Harry's ass. He realized that he had an erection and he immediately pulled away, hoping that Harry hadn't noticed.

Harry let out a breath he had been holding in. Louis froze, absolutely mortified. Had he noticed? Harry let go of one of his hands and Louis tried to embraced himself for a scolding but Harry started to slowly run his fingers up and down Louis's arm instead. Louis felt his skin prickle with goosebumps where Harry was touching him. So Harry wasn't disgusted with the fact that he just popped a boner in his presence?

Louis decided to test that theory. He slowly started to draw small circles on Harry's chest with his free hand. Harry's breath hitched and he pushed his bum back against Louis's crotch. Louis felt encouraged.

He continued to draw bigger circles on Harry's chest and when he graced one of his nipples Harry let out a whimper so he copied the same action after a while. Harry drew in a heated breath and pressed his chest into the touch.

Harry moved his arm so he could caress Louis's hip and thigh instead and this time it was Louis's turn to whimper instead. He pressed his lips to the back of Harry's neck and started to kiss him. Harry let out a small moan and stretched his neck to the side to grant Louis better access. Louis kissed his way up to Harry's ear.
"Is this okay?" he whispered and Harry shivered when Louis's lips graced his earlobe.

"Yeah." Harry answered out of breath.

Louis took Harry's earlobe between his teeth before he continued to trail kisses down his neck. He found Harry's sweet spot and started to suck a bruise. Harry moaned out loud and Louis couldn't stop himself from grinding his hard-on against Harry's ass.

Harry turned around and crashed their lips together. Louis rolled on top of Harry and started to explore his mouth. He could feel Harry's hard cock rubbing against his thigh which only made him more turned on and desperate.

Harry grabbed his ass and pushed him down and up so their cocks rubbed together. They both moaned and opened their mouths so their tongues could dance.

Louis moved to the side a little so he could explore Harry's body with his hand. They didn't break the kiss. Louis roamed Harry's upper body and stopped to pinch a nipple between his fingers. Harry arched his back to the touch and his movements became more feverish. He scratched Louis back and buckled his hips.

Louis broke the kiss so he could nibble his way down Harry's chest. He played with his nipples (surprisingly four of them) for a while before he traveled south. Harry was moaning and tossing the whole time but drew in a heated breath when Louis reached his boxers. Louis hesitated and Harry whimpered a "please."

That's all he needed to hear. He pulled Harry's boxers down and wrapped a hand around his massive cock. He licked his lips before he leaned down to suck on them. Harry threw his head back with an "aaaah" and Louis went for it. He took as much as he could of Harry's cock into his mouth and sucked hard. Harry's hands came up to rest on the back of Louis's head while he started to bob up and down. Harry was moaning and shaking.

He let go after a while and licked the underside down to Harry's balls. He sucked on them lightly and then he blew on Harry's hole to see how he would react. He looked up to see Harry throwing his head back with a loud moan so he cautiously licked lightly around the rim.

"Please Lou..." Harry whined.

Louis smirked. It seemed like Harry liked to bottom. The thought made his neglected cock twitch.