6-Help

"My name is Berit. This is Sture, my husband." Berit introduced themselves.

"Hi. We're Harry and Louis." Harry answered a bit awkwardly.

Berit pointed between them and talked to her husband. She was probably telling him their names but it was a very long conversation for that.
"This is embarrassing." Louis mumbled but he was smiling.

Berit looked at them again.
"Do you need help?"

"Yes, please. We're lost. Louis here crashed his car and mine wouldn't start again." Harry explained.

"Hey! I avoided the raindeers!" Louis defended himself and Harry just smiled at him.

Berit didn't seem to understand them.
Louis tried again.
"Lost. Icehotel?"

That made the old couple smile and they started to chat excitedly with each other. Berit turned to them again.
"We help."

"Great!" Harry beamed. He made a circle with his finger to make them turn around. "Clothes."

"Aaah! Yes!" Berit smiled and grabbed her husband to turn him around but not before she said "Jag sa ju att de var nakna. Verkar som att de har haft lite rajtantajtan. Kolla bara på sugmärkerna." She laughed and pointed at her own neck before they turned around.

Louis's eyes fell on Harry's neck. He had a large, purple hickey on display and Louis blushed. "I think she was talking about our hickies. Nakna, is that naked? Oh, God."

Harry burst out laughing and started to get dressed. They hurried to throw on some clothes before Harry reached over to the driver's seat to pull the lever that opened the trunk. They crawled outside. Berit and Sture were smiling at them. Sture was gesturing towards Harry's car.

"It wouldn't start. Too cold." Harry tried to explain.

Berit seemed to understand him. Sture face lid up and he went over to his own car who was still running and opened the trunk to get some jumping cables.

"Pack our things, Lou." Harry said before he ran over to the driver's side of his car and unlocked it. He popped the hood and Sture connected the cables to the battery. Harry got inside his car and tried to start it. After a couple of tries, the car finally started.

Louis had thrown their things into their bags in the meantime. He closed the trunk and headed over to Harry's car to throw the bags in the backseat.

Sture was sitting on the passenger seat, working the GPS. He managed to change it from Swedish to English and told Harry where they were so Harry could insert the instructions in the GPS. Berit came up to Louis with a smile.
"Beautiful man." she pointed at Harry.

Louis smiled and nodded his head. Berit's smile grew wider. "You too. Fate."

Louis blushed. Fate? He didn't know if he believed in such a thing. It didn't matter anyhow. It was bad timing. After this vacation, he was moving to New York for six months to start up a branch for the restaurant he was working at. Liam was gonna make him his business partner. He hadn't time to fall in love right now. He was gonna see this as an amazing adventure with an amazing man and he was sure as hell gonna enjoy it for as long as it lasted. He just hoped that Harry would want to spend some time with him at the Icehotel as well before they were going their separate ways.

They thanked the lovely old couple for their help before they drove off. Louis borrowed Harry's cellphone as soon as they had reception again and called the place where he had rented the car and explained the situation. They would send a tow truck to get the car and send him the bill.

They drove into a small town and searched for a place to eat. They were both starving. They found a Burger joint and ordered lots of food. As soon as they had taken care of the worse hunger Louis looked up at Harry.
"So are you meeting up with someone at the Icehotel?"

Harry smiled at him.
"No, I'm on my own. Spur of the moment kind of thing. You?"

"Nope. A completely spontaneous trip by myself." Louis grinned.

"So maybe... I mean, do you want to like hang out, maybe share a room?" Harry asked shyly, blushing adorably.

"I'd love to!" Louis smiled.

"Great!" Harry beamed.

Louis didn't want Harry to think that he was leading him on.
"You're really great Harry. It's just...when I go back to England, I'm moving to New York for six months. We're branching out and I'm in charge of it."

"Oh." Harry looked taken back by that.
"That's great Louis, I mean, for you. You must be really excited. New York huh?"

"Yeah." Louis answered. All of a sudden it didn't feel as exciting as it used to.

"So let's have a great time together at a freaking hotel made of ice before our paths go in different directions." Harry suggested.

"Let's." Louis answered.

They told each other embarrassing stories from their childhood while they finished their meals. Louis hadn't laughed as much as he did for a long time. They walked outside and Louis spotted what he thought might be a pharmacy across the street. He took Harry's hand in his and dragged him along. Harry seemed to get what he was up to based on the smirk on his lips. They walked inside and headed for the intimate section. Louis grabbed two bottles of lube with a wink in Harry's direction and Harry let out a cute little giggle. Louis hesitated at the condom section.
"I don't think we need those. We have already gone without. No need to start now." Harry smirked.

They paid for the lube and headed back to the car. There was still an hour's drive left to get to the Icehotel. The conversation flooded easily between them and they spent the time trying to get to know each other better. Louis was so intrigued by every little thing Harry said or did and the feeling seemed mutual. It felt like they had known each other forever and at the same time, everything was new and exciting.