8-Who's your daddy?

Fuck! Louis growled and smashed their lips together. He pressed Harry's hands over his head and kissed him fiercely. Harry moaned into the kiss. It was tongue and teeth colliding and Louis grinded against Harry. He let go after a while.
"On your knees baby. I'm gonna fuck that pretty mouth of yours."

Harry immediately got down on his knees. He pulled down Louis's sweats and boxers and dived in as soon as Louis's cock was out in the open. Louis threw his head back and let him blow him for a moment. Then he looked down at Harry and put his hands on Harry's head.
"Hands behind your back baby. Daddy's gonna gag you on his cock now. I know you like that."

Harry moaned out loud and immediately complied. He put his arms behind his back and looked up at Louis with needy eyes and his mouth open.
"Fuck! Look at you baby. So fucking beautiful."

Louis grabbed his cock and steered it against Harry's mouth, making sure to slap his cheeks with it lightly before he pushed it inside his wet mouth. He entangled his fingers in Harry's curls and started to push in and out slowly, tugging on his hair as well. Harry closed his eyes and moaned.
"Look at me, baby." Louis said softly.

Harry opened them and looked up at Louis with lust-blown eyes.
"So sexy baby. Taking my cock so well. Such a good boy." Louis grunted and began to thrust harder and faster.

Harry hollowed his cheeks and looked up at Louis with pleading eyes. Louis pushed extra hard with the next thrust. Harry was gagging and tears formed in his eyes but he just moaned around Louis's cock. He was breathing erratically. Louis stared at him intensely and gagged him again. He was rewarded with another moan. Harry looked really out of it, consumed by lust.
"You can touch yourself, baby. Come for daddy."

Harry wrapped a hand around his cock and started to stroke it and the next time Louis gagged him he came with a moan that almost tipped Louis over the edge. He pulled out immediately.

He leaned down and helped Harry to get up on his feet. Harry had a hard time standing so Louis picked him up and walked over to the bed. Harry wrapped his legs around him and rested his head on Louis's shoulder. He laid him down and got on top of him. He kissed him softly and caressed his cheek.
"You were absolutely amazing baby but we're not done yet." Louis mumbled against his lips.

"So were you, Daddy." Harry answered with a raspy voice.

Louis pecked the tip of Harry's nose before he made eye contact.
"What do you like baby? What else can I do for you?"

Harry blushed and bit his lower lip.

"Use your words baby."

Harry shuttered from the use of the word.
"Spanking. Being dominated."

Louis smiled.
"Do you want me to spank you? Do you feel safe enough with me to let me do that?"

"Yes. Please spank me, Daddy." Harry breathed out.

"I'd love to. Hands and knees." Louis smirked.

Louis moved away to get the lube and when he came back Harry was in the middle of the bed on his hands and knees. It was a lovely sight. Louis got behind him and stroked a hand along his spine until he reached his ass. He took a handful and leaned down to bite him roughly on one of the cheeks. Harry cried out in surprise. Louis carried on and licked a wet stripe along Harry's pink hole. Harry whimpered. He was already semi-hard.

"I'm gonna spank you and open you up at the same time. Okay, baby?"

"Yes. Oh god, yes!" Harry breathed out.

"Yes, who?" Louis questioned.

"Yes, Daddy." Harry replied and shouted out in surprise when Louis's palm hit his asscheek.

"That's right. Don't forget it." Louis growled and spanked him once more.

Harry whimpered a "daddy" in response. Louis smacked him three times after another and Harry shouted in ecstasy every time. He was rockhard again, leaking pre-cum. He reached back to grab himself and Louis spanked him hard.
"No touching baby. I'm gonna make you come untouched."

Harry moaned and pulled his hand back. Louis smacked him again and leaned in to eat him out. Harry started to sob from the pleasure he was receiving. He ranted "daddy, daddy" between moans.

Louis put his tongue inside and smacked him once again. Harry screamed and pressed his bum against Louis's face. Louis grabbed his hips and thrust his tongue in and out a couple of times. Harry let out sobs, sounding completely wrecked.

Louis licked around his rim before he pulled back. He smacked him a couple of times while he opened the lube.
"Okay baby?"

"Yes. So good. So Good Daddy. More." Harry let out through sobs.

Louis coated three of his fingers. He circled the rim and pushed the finger inside and spanked Harry at the same time. Harry moaned and cried and rambled, totally out of it.

Louis continued to open him up and made sure to spank him in between. He curled his fingers when he pushed in three and nudged Harry's prostate. Harry cried out and sprayed the sheets white. Louis pulled his fingers out and flipped Harry around to look at him. Harry was still coming down from his high. His cheeks were wet and he looked absolutely wrecked.
"Are you okay baby?"

Harry nodded his head.
"That was incredible daddy."

"I want to fuck you now. Do you think you can come a third time?" Louis asked.

Harry opened his eyes.
"I don't know." He answered with hesitation.

"Do you want to stop? Is it too much?" Louis asked with concern.

Harry shook his head.
"I want you to fuck me. Just...be gentle."

After all that, Harry still wanted him to fuck him? Louis couldn't believe it. Harry was unbelievable. One of a kind. Louis felt strangely moved. He laid on top of Harry and kissed him softly. He continued to nibble and kiss his neck while he slowly pushed inside. He whispered sweet tosh in his ear while he slowly made love to him. He couldn't believe his eyes when Harry climaxed once more, dry.
Louis shouted out and experienced a mindblowing orgasm. He looked down at Harry when he had been able to catch his breath and Harry had gone into subspace this time. He was totally out of it and Louis pecked his lips once and rolled them to the side and held him close. They fell asleep like that.