5-No control

Harry just sat there, hunched down from the lack of space, and it was driving Louis crazy.
"Please move."

Harry leaned down to kiss him, making him shift a little and Louis grunted and thrust his hips up for some friction. Harry broke the kiss.
"So eager. Fuck, look at you. So gone, so beautiful."

He moved up and sat down again making Louis cry out in pleasure.
"You took my breath away the first time I saw you at the airport. That hair, those eyes..." Harry continued to talk and Louis panted.

No one had ever talked to him like that during sex. He moaned out loud. He was close already and they had merely started. Harry started to bounce up and down on his cock, still holding his hands in a firm grip.

"Fuck, you have such a great cock. Filling me up completely." Harry grunted.

Louis whimpered. Sweet talk was one thing. Hearing Harry's dirty talk made his head spin.
"Still so tight. More, please!" He chocked out.

Harry stared at him intensely and bit his lower lip. Louis had never seen anything sexier in his life and cried out in pleasure. His whole body was trembling. Harry slammed himself down again, hitting his own prostate, and threw his head back with a guttural sound. "Oh, God. Yes!"

He picked up the pace, legs trembling from his movements. His own cock was bouncing between them, red and leaking. Louis gasped when his eyes trailed down between their bodies. Harry continued to bounce on Louis's cock, making the smaller man's toes curl in pleasure.
"Close." he managed to get out between moans.

"Are you gonna fill me up, pretty boy? Wait a minute." Harry panted and put one of his fingers in Louis's mouth. "Suck. I'm gonna finger you."

Louis complied with eyes wide open and Harry laid down on his chest and let go of his arms. He put his long arm behind him and started to circle Louis's rim with the finger he just sucked on. Louis went wild. He grabbed Harry's hips and started to pound him fast and hard.

Harry managed to push the finger inside of him, curling it against his prostate and Louis fell apart. He came harder than he'd ever done before with a high-pitched scream. He could feel Harry's hole tighten and Harry moaned loudly in his ear when he climaxed as well but he hardly noticed, too consumed in his own intense orgasm. What the hell was happening to him? It felt like an out-of-body experience.

Harry pulled out his finger and slipped off Louis's soft cock. He looked up at Louis who was hardly breathing with his eyes closed.
"Lou, look at me."

Louis slowly opened his eyes. He was still coming down from his high.
"Huh?"

Harry smiled at him.

"I...." Louis closed his eyes again.

Harry just laid on his chest with a hand in his hair, stroking it calmly until Louis came back to reality again. He opened his eyes again.
"What happened?"

Harry lifted his head to look at him curiously. "I think you went into subspace."

"Huh? I have never done that before." Louis answered confused.

Harry smirked at him.
"I'll take that as a compliment."

Louis smiled.
"You should. That was incredible Harry. I never had sex like that before. I have never let anyone take control and I have never had a finger up my ass." he blushed crimson red.

Harry looked shocked.
"You haven't? Fuck, you should have told me, stopped me. We hardly know each other."

"It was great Harry. Thank you. You drive me crazy with your sweet talk and dirty talk and I liked everything about it. Everything." Louis answered and Harry relaxed.

He rolled to his back and grabbed one of his t-shirts to dry their chests before he pulled the blanket over them. He turned his head to look at Louis.
"So you have never bottomed?"

Louis smirked. "No."

"You should try it sometime. If a finger took you that far, imagine how far a dick would take you." Harry smirked and winked.

Louis gulped and looked down at Harry's crotch and Harry smiled.
"It should be with someone you trust, not someone you just met."

Louis chuckled in response.
"Yeah..."

Harry gave him a quick peck on the lips before he turned around and scooched closer to Louis.
"Do you mind cuddle this one-night stand? It's still cold."

Louis wrapped his arm around Harry and nuzzled his nose in the back of his neck.
"Not at all. Good night Harry."

Harry yawned.
"Good night Louis."

Harry fell asleep right away but Louis laid awake. His mind was racing. Why did this feel so right? Why would he let Harry fuck him without even the slightest hesitation if he asked him to? Why was this the best sex he'd ever had?

He was really tired and his eyelids felt heavy. He pressed himself even closer to Harry before he finally let the darkness take over. He fell asleep feeling more content than he had felt in years. All because of a beautiful curly-haired, green-eyed sex-god of a stranger.

He woke up the next morning from two voices talking in a language he couldn't understand.

"Nej Sture, det verkar inte vara någon här."

"Det är väl bäst att vi kollar den andra bilen också Berit."

Louis shook Harry's shoulder but the man just grunted.
"Wake up Harry. There's someone here!" Louis whispered.

Harry opened his eyes and sat up as well. Louis had to tear his eyes away from Harry's naked torso. They heard footsteps approaching the car.
"Hello?" Harry shouted and Louis's eyes grew wide.

"Shhhh. What if there's someone who wants to hurt us?"

Harry rolled his eyes at him. They both turned their heads to look out the back windows when someone brushed the snow away. Two older people were staring at them.
"Men titta Berit. Jag tror minsann att de är nakna." Sture chuckled and Berit hit his arm.

"Hi?" Harry said out loud.

"Men hör du Sture, de pratar nog inte svenska. Vilken tur att jag har tagit en kvällskurs i engelska. Du har alltid sagt att det var bortkastat. Det får du minsann äta upp nu. Hello there." Berit looked really proud.

Harry and Louis exchanged a look.