11-Fall out

The vacation was coming to an end and Louis didn't know how to feel about it. They had two more days together before they had to go back to England again. No more Harry? Louis didn't want to think about it. He figured they should keep themselves busy so they booked a snowmobile safari and a tour to a Sami village.

They had an amazing day. Driving a snowmobile was a lot of fun and he made peace with raindeers. They were the reason he had this wonderful time with Harry so he should actually thank them.

They ate a lovely dinner and went back to their hotel room after and had sex. Louis couldn't remember a time in his life where he had this much sex nor a time where he had enjoyed it as much as he did now. He and Harry were so comparable in bed and outside the bedroom as well.

After they just laid and snuggled. Harry was very quiet this evening. Louis turned his head to look at him.
"Are you okay? You don't say much."

Harry gazed at him.
"I'm okay. I'm just a little sad that this vacation is coming to an end soon. I've had such an amazing time with you." Harry answered quietly.

That tugged on Louis's heartstrings and he got this feeling in the pit of his stomach that he couldn't really explain.
"Yeah, me too. You're wonderful Harry."

Harry sighed and hugged him closer.
"We should get some sleep."

Louis didn't want to fall asleep. He didn't want this to be over.
"Yeah, alright. Good night Harry."

"Good night Lou." Harry whispered and kissed the top of his head.

They turned around so Louis could be the big spoon.

The next day went by fast. They tried some ice sculpting. Harry laughed so hard that he cried at Louis very accurate sculpture of Harry's penis. Louis just smirked.

They ate dinner and then it was time to move out to the igloo. They stepped outside for a while to look at the northern light before they crawled into their unusual accommodation for the night. They just laid there giggling for a while. Then Harry got on top of Louis and kissed his breath away. As Harry continued to kiss down Louis's neck he found himself wanting one thing and one thing only.
"Harry, please have sex with me."

Harry immediately stopped what he was doing and came up to face Louis.
"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." Louis responded in an instant.

"Oh fuck. Yeah, yeah, God, of course." Harry answered excitedly and started to fumbled with the lube.

Louis let out a soft laugh and cupped Harry's cheeks.
"Take it, easy baby, no need to rush."

Harry stopped what he was doing and took a deep, calming breath. He smirked down at Louis.
"Sorry, I got a little overwrought."

Louis burst out laughing.
"Using the fancy words huh? You're absolutely adorable, do you know that? Now, open me up so you can fuck my brains out."

"Oh God." Harry moaned and crashed their lips together in a heated kiss.

He took his time opening Louis up and Louis came when he pushed a third finger inside. Harry let him come down from his high before he started to pump his cock slowly to get him hard again. When he completed his mission (it was not that difficult) he lubed himself and pressed the tip against Louis's stretched hole. Louis's eyes stared in wonder where Harry's huge cock met his entrance but he had to close them when Harry started to push inside, too overwhelmed from the feeling.

Harry waited for him to adjust, his whole body shaking with lust.
"Okay?"

"Yeah, weird, nice, I'm so full. I think you can move now." Louis answered.

Harry took it slow and easy. He pulled out and pushed inside again. Louis grunted with furrowed eyebrows. Harry changed his angle with the next thrust and Louis's eyes flew open.
"Fuck! There!"

Harry smirked and slammed his prostate again. Louis threw his head back with a breathy moan. Harry speeded up and started to thrust faster and harder. Louis shouted "Fuck!" every time Harry slammed his prostate and tears were forming in his eyes. When he finally climaxed he was sobbing out loud and clenched his hole tight. Harry let out a bunch of swearing words and filled Louis to the brim with his load.

He pulled out and Louis winched. Harry kissed him softly and stroke his cheek. Louis was still crying.
"Are you okay love?"

"Yeah. I'm just overwhelmed. That was amazing. It felt so good. I never thought I would do that even if I have wanted to for so long. Thanks, Harry. This week with you... I've had such a great time in every possible way. I can't believe I'm moving to New York. That sucks!" Louis said and wiped his tears away.

Harry looked sad.
"Right, New York. You're still sticking with that story?"

"What do you mean? I am moving to New York." Louis answered with furrow eyebrows.

Harry snorted and rolled off Louis.
"Okay then. Let's get some sleep."

Louis sat up.
"You don't believe me? Why the hell would I lie about that?"

"Come on Lou. The ' I can't see you again, I'm moving to another country' line? I'm actually disappointed at your lack of originality but hey, at least I got the message loud and clear. Don't worry, after tomorrow you won't see me again." Harry said irritated.

Louis was furious now.
"You certainly don't think highly of me. You know what? Fuck you. Don't worry, we're done. It's probably for the best."

He laid down and turned his back to Harry with a huff. Harry sighed and turned his back to Louis as well. They laid in silence. Louis was still fuming with anger but he somehow managed to fall asleep at some point. Harry turned around when he heard his breaths became even. He stared longingly at Louis back for a moment but turned back to his side again and managed to fall asleep as well.