You meet his 2p

Scenario:

     You were watching news up stairs on your shared room of your fiancé when you heard shouts and a crash downstairs. Of course being the curious cat you are, you went down to see what's going on.

"B/n? Are you alright?" You asked as you wenr downstairs.
"Yes y/n, just don't come here.." he said a little scared,
"Aw.. Is that your little fiancé B/n? How cute.." another voice said almost sounding like your future husband.

You grabbed the nearest thing you found and grabbed it. Which turned out to be an umbrella. Its better than nothing right?
You followed the noise as soon as you got down from the stairs.
You saw a guy with his back to you, even though he looked familiar, you whacked him hard with an umbrella making him yell in pain.

"Argh! The heck?!" he turned around and you gasped.

Lithuania

"So your this asshole's girlfriend.." Torren snorted as he folded his arms across his chests. Toris looked scared as held your hand, feeling it shake.

"Excuse you. You don't have a right to call him that.." You glared at your lover's 2p as he sighed and stood up, running his hand through his brown hair.
"Whatever. I'm leaving.." he says as he stood up, taking long strides to the door. Shutting it with a bang.

"He's so mean.." you muttered as you cuddled to your relieved boyfriend.

Estonia

"She's so adorable!" Edgor says as he pinched your cheeks, making you uncomfortable and Eduard can sense it.

"Edgor, please stop that. She's getting uncomfortable." Eduard says in a tone as he folded his arms to his chest. Edgor pouted and reluctantly pried his hands off your cheeks. You shot a thankful look to your boyfriend.

"Oh well. It was time for me to go anyways. It was nice to meet you cutie Y/n.." he winked as he left.

Latvia

"So you're Y/n, the girlfriend of this weak 2p of mine.." Raimond  glared harshly at the both of you.

"Yes, yes I am. And you must be Raivis' 2p-"

"Don't even think about saying it's nice to meet me." Raivis spat, his dangerous red eyes glowered, making you shut your mouth immediately.

"I'll be taking my leave. See you soon wimp." Raimond says as he trudged to the door, closing it with a loud slam.