He confesses his love

Lithuania

Toris called you to meet him where you guys first met. The bridge.
He told you to meet you there at seven but you were the first to arrive.

You were wearing f/c (favorite clothes) with your f/s (favorite shoes). Your hair tied up in a h/s (hairstyle).
You were waiting patiently for your friend and it was already 7:24 pm.
You are a patient person, so you had a very long time when it comes to waiting.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called out.
You turned around and smiled, waving at the late brunette.
"Hey Toris.." You smiled.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry I'm late.." He blushed, you noticed one of his hands at the back.
"Toris.. What's behind your back?" You asked curiously.
"Its for you.." Toris said as he handed you a bouquet of night orchids which had just bloomed.
"Toris.. They're beautiful.." You gasped, as you clutched at the bouquet.
"Not as beautiful as you.." Toris said confidently.
You suddenly blushed and stuttered out a thanks.
Toris led you to a clearing, there was a picnic set up with many fireflies flying around.
"Its wonderful..." You gasped. You and Toris ate the food and talked. Toris decided that now would be a good time to ask you.

"Y-y/n?" He called out. You hummed in response, turning to him.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said looking down, blushing madly.
You were shocked and happy.

"He likes me! He likes me!" You squealed in your mind. You took a deep calming breath and said.

"Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend..."

Estonia

Eduard made you follow traces of red ribbons along with sometimes notes attached to it. It was leading you to the place where the nervous country was waiting along with his followers and two Baltic friends. It was leading you down stairs but you stopped in mid walk.

People were holding banners and you've recognized two of them as Eduard's friends. White rose petals were scattered on the floor.

The banner read:

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

As in cue, Eduard came out in a white tux, holding a bouquet of white roses and amaryllis.

"Will you?" He asked nervously.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" You squealed as you hugged him and you hugged him back.

His friends and followers were cheering him on.

Latvia

You were walking down to the cafe, you worked for. As you entered, you saw Raivis holding a bouquet of red roses in the center. Behind him were people, who were gleaming in excitement, your friend Hera was also there.

"Y-y/n.. Ever since the day I met you... Y-you showed me kindness. You made smile when I was down and you made me laugh when I'm depressed....

W-what I'm trying to say is I love you..

Y/n L/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He said, clutching the bouquet tightly.

"Yes, Raivis. I would love too..." You said as you hugged him and he hugged back. Everyone cheered for Raivis' success.

"Oh and Raivis?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too..."