You're sick

Lithuania

You where in your room, watching some videos on YouTube as your boyfriend came in.

You noticed it was time for you to drink you medicine so you turned to him.

"Love? Would you *acho!* get my *acho!* medicine?" You sniffle with your raspy voice. Toris hummed in response getting your medicine ready.

Estonia

You're in bed with a very high fever but you were getting a little better but you can still hardly even move due to the hotness that you felt. As in cue, Eduard walked in with a tray of warm soup and some medicine.

"Hey...." You smiled weakly, Eduard smiled back at you and placed the tray on the desk beside you.

"Okay y/n, say 'ahh' for me please?" Eduard said as he held the bowl of soup on one hand and a spoon full of the soup on the other.

You chuckled hoarsely and opened your mouth as he fed you, this process repeated as you were full and gave you your medicine.

Latvia

You awoke with a scent of herbal tea in your room.
You slowly opened your eyes and SAS Raivis putting the tray of warm tea and medicine.

"You feeling a better love?" Raivis asked as he poured the tea.
As he turned you gave a nod smiling.
He chuckled and gave you a kiss on the forehead as he handled you the tea.

Kyyyyaaaaa!!
I'm so sorry for late update.
I feel so bad for you guys have to wait...

Damn school...
Its just we still have school.
July to May...
And yes June is our only break.
I promise to update as I get into break. It's just hard because of the end term tests is soon.

Thanks guys for supporting this book!