1k reads! Special Chapter!

When they have a sensitive moment

Lithuania
You were getting ready to bed when you feels arms wrapped around your waist.
You knew it was Toris but something wasn't right. You heard him sniffle as he buried his head on your shoulder.
You turned around to see your teary eyed boyfriend.
"Toris why are you crying? Hey, come on tell me what's wrong.." You say as you cupped your boyfriend's cheek.
He took a deep breaths still sniffling.
"Meilė, you'll never leave me right?" Toris sniffles, your eyes widened. You took his hand and led him to the bed.
"Toris I would never leave you.. Your my one and only, ok?" You say as he nodded. You smiled and kissed his forehead to reassure that his your only love.

Estonia
You were going to upload your new blog when you hear crying from your shared bedroom.
You got up from your computer as you went to the bedroom, you see Eduard with his face on his hands.
You slowly walked to him, his head snapped up to see you.
"Y/n! Um-I-I" He stuttered as he wiped his tears with his sleeve. You sat on the bed and wrapped around your arms around his shakey figure.
"Eduard what's troubling with you, love?" You whispered softly. He sighed and didn't respond. You sighed and kissed his temple and just kept hugging him. You soon fell asleep and Eduard laid you on the bed with him beside you. He began to stroke your hair softly.
"How did I had a perfect girl like you?" He said as he soon drifted too to sleep.

Latvia
You were baking when you heard cries from the bathroom. You immediately knew it was Raivis, because it was only the both of you. You hurried to the bathroom and opened the door quickly to see a broken sobbing Raivis on the floor.
"Raivis! What on earth happened?!" You gasped as you took your boyfriend in your arms. He just shivered from all the crying.
You cupped one of his cheeks and forced it up so he can look at you.
"I-I don't deserve you!" He blurted out crying. You were confused and shocked, tears were threatening to spill from your eyes.
"How can you even love me?! I'm weak!" He said crying.
"Raivis! Don't think like that! I love you because of who you are! Your not weak! Your strong! I love you Raivis! And nothing will change that!" You say and kissed his forehead. He cried and you rocked him back and forth until he calmed down.

I hope you guys like this part!
It just came in my mind 😊