He's sick

Lithuania

"Um.. meilė? *hack* Can I *sneeze* have *hack*  cuddles?" Toris asked his voice really hoarse but you giggled because of his blushing face.

"After you eat and take your medicine love.." you say as you place the tray of warm creamy mushroom chicken soup along with a glass of water and medicine.

After he finished his soup and drank some medicine. You  gave him his cuddles. You two eventually fell asleep.

Estonia

You had Eduard's head snuggled on the crook of your neck as you cuddled him. You two cuddled because he was cold. Eduard suddenly sat up and started coughing. You pat his back softly and you made him lay down on the bed after he was done.

You got up to make some noodles for him to eat. After it was done, you made him sat up and fed the still warm noodles to your boyfriend.
You gave him his medicine and went back to cuddling.

"

Latvia

This is surprising.
Since Raivis is sick, he became really clingy. Not that you mind.
You thought it was adorable so you sometimes cuddle him to death.
He sometimes even asked you to feed him which actually made you squeal of his cuteness.
He even asked you to feed him his medicine and cuddle him after.

'Note to self, try not to ignore him when he's like this...' You thought to yourself, cause one time you well..
Accidentally ignored him. He kinda cried and whimpered for your attention and you had to make it up to him by cuddles and reading him his favorite novel.

(Latvia has soft spots for books! Especially novels)