He gets turned on

I'm once again stepping out of my comfort zone...
This will be very cringy since it's me first time writing this. Good luck to me!

Lithuania

You were at the kitchen, eating a banana. No wait, not eating the banana but sucking it. You were also writing down notes for your poetry class as you ate out your fruit.
You didn't notice Toris come in to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As he stepped in the room, you were the first thing that he saw. He noticed the banana in your mouth and let's just say his so called 'little brother' got excited. Toris just straightened up and went to get the glass.

You looked at your boyfriend who was pouring himself a glass of water, his back facing you. You just looked at him for a while and returned to your work as Toris quickly went out to go to the bathroom to discipline his 'little brother'.

Estonia

You and Eduard were on a hiking trip.
You were wearing your usual gear, a white sleeveless button up blouse, waist high shorts and your dark brown knee high boots.

"Man, it's hot out here!" You say as unbuttoned two buttons of your blouse. You grabbed a fan from your small backpack and started fanning yourself.
Eduard noticed that some of your cleavage was showing, some of your hair sticking to your neck because of the sweat. Eduard cleared his throat and excused himself that he will have to find a safe place for the both of you to settle in, you just gave out a sure as an agreement and he began walking tying wool to some of the low branches on the trees so he won't get lost.

And that's it! I'm sorry! I just can't do Latvia, he's precious bean! And I'm also sorry for not updating much. I'm kinda busy and this phone of mine that I'm using is going to be fixed either next week or next month.

But thank you so much for reading this book! I'm very happy!

I will see you guys soon! Bye!