How he asked your hand for marriage

Lithuania

You were walking home after (work/school) when you spotted your friends and family holding a white banner.
You couldn't see properly because you are a little farther away.
Once you got closer enough you can see the people with happy waiting faces.

The words made you cover your mouth in surprise.
'Will U Marry Me?' those are the words that was written in the banner.
You heard a cough behind you and turned around to only face Toris.

He was nervous and blushing wildly.
"Will you?" he asked handing you a bunch of red roses.
"Yes yes yes!" you gleefully jumped on him and he caught you in time. He spun you around as you both laughed, Toris set you down and got on one knee and slid the ring on your finger.
You two kissed as the crowd behind you cheered.

Estonia

You and Eduard are still in Guimaras isles, you were reading a book when you heard a knock on your door.
It was already 7 in the evening. You opened the door only to face a trail of red roses with candles on the side lighting the path.
A little girl came up and handed out a note to you.
"Para sayo po!" the girl smiled brightly, you took the note and thanked her and she happily went away.

'Follow the trail love, it will lead you to more surprises', you read. You sighed and thought what Eduard was preparing for you this time.

You followed the trail and as you followed it youbwere greeted by more people and gave you more notes. And the notes always make you smile.

'You make happy whenever i'm down'

'You are always there for me even when im angry at you'

'I love you with all my heart'

Soon you are led to Eduard whose waiting for you with dinner set on the table, candles lit up with an arch of palm leaves and sampaguitas at the entrance. Eduard reached out his hand for you to take and you gladly took it. You guys ate and talked for a little while until Eduard cleared his throat.

"Love, i want to show you something.." He said nervously.

"What is it Eddie?" you asked concerned about your nervous boyfriend.

"Follow me.." he said as he held out his hand once more and led you to the beach.

"Close your eyes.." he whispered and you did.
a few minutes later he told you to open them.

There were 4 boats that strayed not too far from the shore.
On the masts were written four words you did not expect to see.

"Will you marry me?" Each mast held one word each of the sentence, then you heard singing from the background.
You turned around to see Filipinos singing with happy faces.

"It's a beautiful night, oh we're looking something fun to do.
Hey baby! I think I wanna marry you!" they sang.

Tears were on the brink of your eyes as Eduard set down on one knee and held out a dark blue box in one hand.
He opened it to reveal a silver ring adorned withe white and pink pearls.

"Y/n, we have been together for many years now. And I can't get enough of your love. You are always there for me whenever i'm down and you never left me when times get rough.

Y/n L/n will you have the honour of being my wife?" He finished with the sentence that everyone has been waiting for.

You were so speechless that you cried in joy and nodded your head as a yes. He slid the ring on your finger and twirled you around and the both of you kissed.

"Mabuhay!" were the shouts of the filipino people as they chhered and clapped for the both of you.

Latvia

You took a day off at the cafe when yiu suddenly got called bt your manager. He told you to dress nicely and you were confused but did as you are told. As you parked you were surprised, the cafe was decorated in red ribbons and white roses.
As you entered, there stood your co-workers and daily customers. Your manager was smiling and you saw Raivis at the middle standing nervously. You saw him held out his hand to you and you took it. Behind him was a large cake with words that made your eyes tear up in happiness.

'Will you marry me' it was decorated with white icing and candy flowers. Raivis got down on one knee and held out a small black box. He opened it to reveal a silver ring adorned with a red rubystone carved into a rose.

"Y/n I love you with my all heart. You never left ne when people call me a wuss. You were always there for me in times of need.
Y/n L/n will you marry me?" he asked nervously.

"Yes Raivis I do.." You say as he smiled. He slid the ring on your finger and kissed you forehead, your nose and finally in the lips making the crowd go wild.

Hi! Im so sorry for not updating much but i will update tomorrow. Thank you so much for supporting me.

The request of 'when he has a nightmare' will be published tomorrow,.

I Love you guys so much! i hoped you enjoy this chapter!