The Bookstore - 23

O S C A R

It's been about a week since Oscar fired Miranda. Everyone around the office building was normal now and went on with their business as did Oscar. He worked and worked this week in order to see Maisie all day next Monday. He decided that he was going to take another weekend off and spend it with her as well as Monday. Right now, he is sitting at his desk and writing some things down. Today, Friday, has been exceptionally easy to get through. Not much work was thrown at him and he could have a normal break to
get lunch with Marcus.

"Bro, I swear you're so whipped and it's so funny." Oscar threw a french fry at his best friend and continued to chew until he swallowed. "Shut up dude. It's not my fault I found an amazing girl that makes me happy. And don't make fun of me when you and Brielle did the same thing." He wasn't getting defensive, but he felt that's how it sounded. "I'm not trying to sound defensive because I'm not. But still, Maisie is amazing." He wiped his mouth with a napkin. Marcus nodded and smirked. "I still need to meet Maisie for real." Oscar nodded and took a bite of his burger before replying with 'yeah, you do.'

"Come with me after work today. Text Brielle you'll be home like maybe twenty minutes late." Marcus nodded.

After lunch, the two got back to work but still conversed here and there. Oscar was done with everything about three and a half hours after they got back from lunch and waited for Marcus to be finished as well. They walked out together and Marcus followed Oscar to the bookstore in his own car. Maisie looked straight up when she heard the doorbell ring and she smiled instantly when seeing Oscar standing in the door way. She furrowed her eyebrows when he waited there, looking outside and talking to someone.

"Maisie, I'd like you to meet my best friend. This is Marcus, Marcus this is Maisie." He explained and she smiled while holding her hand out for him to shake. "It's very nice to meet you. I've heard all kinds of things." Maisie let out a friendly giggle. "All good things I hope." Marcus nodded and smirked. "My wife, Brielle, would love to meet yo as well but unfortunately today she got stuck with the kids. I'm sorry for the short introduction, but I hope to see you again soon Maisie. Take care, oh and Oscar?" Oscar nodded to his friend as he was leaving. "Did you get that burn checked out?" His face stained a pick color and Maisie tried to hide her laugh as Oscar punched his shoulder.

"Yeah, now get out my face and go take care of your kids before I miss your shoulder and punch your face." Marcus held his hands up and backed away slowly. "Don't mind me, I'll be going now. Nice meeting you." Maisie nodded and gave a thumbs up, he was too far away to hear her now. Maisie laughed after the short silence between her and Oscar.

"I like him, he's funny. Also, you better take me to meet Brielle or I will punch you in the face." Oscar nodded eagerly and smiled at his beautiful girlfriend. "I know, I know. As soon as that will allow us." Maisie closed and locked up the store after the last person left and they both made it to her apartment.

"So, my burns are all gone and healed." Maisie raised an eyebrow. "It's been almost two weeks without your body on mine. I need it." Maisie laughed loudly and walked away to her bedroom. The man followed right behind her as she walked inside her closet for a change of clothes. He groaned and sat down on the bed waiting for her to come out. When she did he smiled gratefully. She was only wearing a bra and panties that were somewhat lingerie and lace in his favorite color on her tanned skin; white.

*warning. scenes for 16+. read at your own risk.*

"You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for." He let out as she giggled. He sat up as she walked right in front of him. Even when he's sitting he's still only an inch shorter than her short, five foot frame. His large hands cupped her hips as her hands rested on his shoulders. Maisie didn't waste time and kissed him slowly and passionately with love. The kiss was deepened by Oscar as he got aroused and his tongue slipped into her mouth. They both fought for dominance before Oscar won and devoured her lips with sweet but rough kisses.

Oscar's groans could be heard and he's just glad he closed the curtains before starting anything with her. Maisie raised her right knee to be on the outside of one of his legs and soon got on top of him fully. They were sitting at the edge of her king sized bed as they kept kissing. He grabbed her hips and rocked them against his, creating the friction he didn't think he needed that much. He moaned and rolled his eyes to the back of his head as her soft, big bottom met the rock below. She also moaned in his ear which made him go even more crazy. She kept her hips traveling in circular motions and sometimes going up and down on his own. He craved her. And when Oscar craves something he gets it.

"Baby, please." Oscar had already taken his shirt and jeans off. His black boxers on display and only her white lingerie was on. She slowly lowered one strap to tease him as he sat back and observed. He blew out a breath and shook slightly with want and desire. Maisie made sure to go as slow as possible before he reached behind her and in lipped her bra for her and tore it off, throwing it off to the side of the room. She gasped at the cold air, both the gust of air and her arousal made her nipples hard and Oscar looked at them, licking his lips. He groaned as she dug herself harder onto him.

She grabbed his face and kissed him hard as he grabbed her bottom and switched their positions. He grinded his hips into hers and moaned at the feeling and her gasp from below. He wasn't the bottom and this time he made sure to keep it that way.

He held her hands above her head as his lips traveled down her neck, to her shoulders then through the valley of her breasts. He touched her with care and love. His lips met her flat stomach and she gasped loudly at the many sensations in between her thighs. He got closer and closer to her area down there and slowly gripped the material blocking him from going further and ripped it off, being sure to keep it in tact at least. Maisie jolted up right the moment she felt his tongue.

Oscar liked the sounds coming from Maisie and he kept going until she had her orgasm. She gripped the sheets as her toes curled up and he admired the sight. She finished and was breathing hard just laying there, staring at the ceiling.

"God, what the hell just happened?" She muttered. "I pleasured you." He shrugged and climbed on top of her. The clock already read 'eleven-thirty' but that wasn't even late. He could be going all night and wouldn't even blink with tiredness because this girl is something else.

He kissed her some more on the lips and soon enough took his boxers off. Maisie had a condom in her bedside table in case this happened here because she wanted to be prepared. He slid it on and carefully put himself inside of her. He immediately stretched out her walls and made love to her multiple times.

*mature scenes are done*

Maisie hopped into the shower before Oscar could wake up. She felt sore after last night but got through it all the way to the bathroom.

When Oscar woke up, he heard the shower turn on and stood up. He noticed he was still naked from last night and widened his eyes. He wanted to get in the shower with her but get conflicted. 'Maybe she is actually trying to enjoy her shower. Maybe I shouldn't disturb her.' He though to himself. He ended up entering the hot water with her anyways. She seemed surprised that he was awake but didn't complain.

The shower this morning was way longer than intended is all that needs to be said.