Chapter 33

At the same time this is being published, so are the first three chapters of my new fanfiction, 'sober'.

It would be an honour if you could go at check them out and keep updated with when there's a new chapter like this story. It will be updated at the same time as this is, unless said otherwise.

Thank you, I hope you like it. Your support makes me thrive as a growing writer.

.
.
.

As they were all seated around the table in the kitchen of the large cottage, Jimin, Namjoon and Seokjin ate their breakfast whilst keeping their eyes on Yoongi and Jeongguk

As they were all seated around the table in the kitchen of the large cottage, Jimin, Namjoon and Seokjin ate their breakfast whilst keeping their eyes on Yoongi and Jeongguk. Yoongi was seated on Namjoon's lap as the latter ate, resting his head on his chest whilst Jeongguk was sat on Jimin's, doing the same. Both Jimin and Namjoon ate their own food with one hand with a bit of difficulty as they were holding bottles of smoothies up to their little ones mouths. It was still only around 8am, and there weren't many clouds outside so it was a bit sunny.

"So, how has my little baby been whilst I've been gone, mh?" Jimin spoke softly towards his friends, trying to make sure that Jeongguk didn't fall off of his lap as they both ate.
"He's been absolutely amazing, Jimin." Namjoon offered the latter a small smile, Seokjin butting in afterwards,
"He and Yoongi are like best friends already, from what Joonie has told me."
"Ah, is that so?" Smooching Jeongguk's forehead after he finished his last piece of toast, Jimin hummed softly. "I'm glad." Meanwhile, Yoongi had finished his smoothie- but he was still sucking on the nipple of the bottle in attempt to get more out of it. His eyebrows were furrowed in determination; yet he whined in defeat once he realised that his attempts were not going to work no matter how hard he tried.
"Aw, baby. You can have more later, yeah? We don't want you having a bad tummy. Plus, if you have more now, there'll be no more room for dinner later!" Letting out a fake gasp, Seokjin leaned over so his face was in front of Yoongi's. He reached his hands out to cup the teen's cheeks, leaning forwards so he could place soft smooches all over his face. Yoongi puffed his cheeks up, a pout settling in on his lips.

.
.
.

Once everything was all cleaned up, the five of them were sat back in the living room of the large cottage. The TV was on and the three adults were sat on the couch talking whilst they watched Jeongguk and Yoongi playing with blocks in the middle of the floor.
"So, Jimin," Namjoon spoke softly, earning a hum in response from the said male, "how's the search for Taehyung going..?" Jimin visibly froze, biting down on his lip as he debated whether or not to tell his best friends about him and his husband seeing Taehyung. Hoseok had demanded that he didn't- and Jimin was scared to find out what would be done to him if he didn't obey. However, they were his friends, and he wanted to have at least a little bit of control over his actions back.
"I-i.." Taking a deep breath, Jimin played with the sleeves of his sweater, "H-hoseok told me not to tell you, but-" he paused, debating in his head whether or not he wanted to risk Hoseok finding out he told his friends. "We found him, he was with someone, but he got away again.."

"He was with someone?" Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head a little, "Who?"
"Ah, I'm not sure.. they were happy before they saw us, looked like they were on a date.." a soft smile made its way upon to Jimin's lips, a soft sigh afterwards, "He looked so happy, happier than he is when he's with us.. i-i don't want to find him, he doesn't deserve to be with me and Hoseok. He deserves so much better, Jeongguk, too.."
"What're you saying, Jimin..?" Frowning a little, Namjoon reached a hand up to rub his friends back in attempt to comfort him.
"A-anywhere is better than with Hoseok, Namjoon.." Tears pricked in Jimin's eyes as he sniffed a little, looking away from both of his friends. Jeongguk seemed to have notice that Jimin was about to cry, a soft gasp coming from his lips before he quickly crawled over to his parent.

Seokjin got up to take Yoongi into his arms, sitting back down on the couch afterwards. Making grabby hands to Jimin, Jeongguk whined softly. A sad smile took place on Jimin's lips as he picked up Jeongguk, cradling the younger in his arms.
"H-hurt 'gain?" Looking up at Jimin with big eyes, Jeongguk reached his hands up so he could cup the letter's cheeks with a pout upon his lips. The others watched in confusion, trying to understand what they were hearing.
"No, baby.. not this time..." His voice barely a whisper as he spoke to the smaller male in his arms, Jimin sighed softly, "Appa's not here to hurt us this time, I promise."
"What're you talking about, Jiminie..?" Furrowing his eyebrows, Seokjin spoke up with a soft tone. "Is everything okay with Hoseok?" The later stayed silent, earning deeper frowns from his two best friends. "You can trust us, I promise." Biting down on his bottom lip, Jimin nodded slowly,
"He hurts us, Jinnie.." The youngest adult looked away from everyone, "I don't want him to find Taehyung, he'll hurt him again."

Meanwhile, Yoongi was blinking slowly in Seokjin's arms. He hadn't really been feeling necessary 'small' since earlier in the day- and had planned to talk to Namjoon and Seokjin about wanting to be able to have times where he didn't have to be 'little', but he decided that it wasn't the best time to when he listened in on the conversation they were having. He realised that Jimin wasn't a bad person like his husband- which he had thought since the day that he had heard Taehyung getting spanked for trying to help him escape. Yoongi felt glad that Taehyung had finally escaped after he understood the situation with their family. It made him feel lucky that he had Seokjin and Namjoon- who as far as he could tell, would never physically inflict pain on him on purpose.