Chapter 26

Short again, im sorry ~_~ surviving off of open wifi spots and Tesco wifi isn't exactly the easiest.

Taehyung opened his eyes, yawning and stretching his arms up. Well, he tried to stretch his arms out. Unfortunately, he couldn't do so as there appeared to be two things wrapped around both of his arms and something hard pushing against his back. Fluttering his eyes open, Taehyung slowly adjusted to the light before looking down to see two arms wrapped around him. A small smile made its way up to his lips as he remembered what had happened the previous night. He then leaned his head backwards and to the side against the male's hard chest, tilting his head upwards to leave a few smooches on the letters nape. It was quite the experience for Taehyung- he never knew how good a normal life would be. He certainly imagined that it would be much worse than it was because of what Hoseok and Jimin had told him. The one thing that he regret, however, was being too scared to sneak into the Kim household to take Yoongi with him.

"Hm.." groaning quietly, Jackson scrunched his nose as he slowly awoke from his sleep, holding Taehyung closer. Both of them thought that it was completely insane that they had caught feelings in merely a few weeks- yet they weren't complaining. The previous night had been quite the experience. Whilst he was stuck in the life of a forced kid, Taehyung never thought that he'd get to experience such thing as a, 'first time.' Yet he had, and he was so proud of himself for escaping that awful place. To truth was, the so-called 'parents' weren't who they appeared to be. There was a lot of bad things that went on, but that's a story for another time.

"Jackie?" Yawning, Taehyung turned around to face the older. "You awake?"
"Yeah.." Jackson tiredly spoke, leaving a soft peck to Taehyung's forehead. A smile spread across Taehyung's lips whilst he hummed softly, poking Jackson's bare chest. "You're lucky I ran a bath for us last night." It was then that Taehyung's cheeks became bright red, and he smacked the latter's shoulder lightly before whining quietly.
"Don't tease.." pouting, Taehyung scrunched his nose. "Now, I want to make the most of my new life. Can we go somewhere?" Jackson sighed,
"Maybe we should just stay in and have a cozy day for today, Tae." The younger frowned, nodding his head subtly,
"Okay..."
"Lets go out on a date tomorrow, yeah?" Moving a strand of hair out of Taehyung's face, Jackson smiled warmly at the latter. "It'll be fun." A small chuckle left his lips as he watched Taehyung eagerly nod his head, "but, Taehyung.. we need to talk."
"We do?" The younger male tilted his head to the side in confusion, "what's wrong?"

"We need to call the police on your kidnappers."