Chapter 3

It was late in the day afternoon when Yoongi began to slur awake

It was late in the day afternoon when Yoongi began to slur awake. His jaw felt warn out, and he felt a pain in his throat and chest. Whining, he tried to move but once again couldn't. He kept whining with his eyes shut tightly. All he wanted was to be free again, even if it meant being beaten everyday, balancing work and school, trying to survive and battling depression.

Just then, the door opened which caused Yoongi to open his eyes in fear. He didn't want it to happen again. He was quite happy being able to breathe. Seokjin had placed a baby monitor on the cot whilst Yoongi was unconscious, so he heard when he younger was whining as he woke up. Walking towards Yoongi, Seokjin cooed at how cute he looked. He then gently picked Yoongi up, the younger shivering and crying out of fear.
"Shhh, it's okay, baby." Seokjin carefully cradled Yoongi in his arms with a soft voice, "Eomma's here, and I won't let anything happen to you again, I promise."

Surprisingly, Seokjin's voice gave Yoongi a sense of calmness. However, Yoongi cursed at himself for thinking so, decided to blame whatever drugs they had given him on the way he was thinking, and continued to cry. What if they tried to hurt him again? He was scared. Almost as if Seokjin had read his mind, the older spoke with a soothing tone, "Eomma's so sorry about what happened earlier. TaeTae misunderstood and put the gag on you when nobody was with him. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you again, okay?" Yoongi continued crying. Why was Seokjin referring to himself as 'eomma'? Who was 'TaeTae'? But then, Namjoon entered the scene, making Yoongi cry even louder. 'Eomma' passed Yoongi to Namjoon, which only caused Yoongi to scream. The older always intimidated him in the coffee shop, even with his dimple smile. Yoongi was shaking out of fear, and it was quite visible, "D-dont hurt me! P-please-"

Namjoon slowly pushed a pacifier into Yoongi's mouth, only having the younger cry more. He thought it was a gag again, and started panicking.
"Shhh, baby. It's not a gag, don't worry. Daddy and Eomma would never do that to you. You can spit it out if you want." The younger spat the pacifier out immediately, only continuing to sob and scream. He was even more confused when Namjoon said 'Eomma and Daddy'. Why were they speaking to him as if he was an infant?

Then, Yoongi felt something being pushed against his lips and into his mouth before he could do anything. He blinked a few times to clear his vision only to be met with a bottle of milk right in front of his face. He refused to suck, so Seokjin squeezed the bottle. Warm, sweet milk filled Yoongi's mouth, but he refused to swallow. Who knows what could have been in the milk. Namjoon squeezed Yoongi's nose so he wouldn't be able to breathe unless he swallowed the milk. Yoongi immediately did as they wished from fear of not being able to breathe again. The pain was horrible, and he was not willing to go through it again.

The 17 year old began drinking the milk, tears still falling. Seokjin smiled sadly and ruffled Yoongi's hair. He knew that was the only reason the younger started drinking the milk, and it pained him.
"Good boy, Yoongi-ah. Good boy." Namjoon praised Yoongi with his soft tone, cradling him as he held the bottle up to the younger's mouth, "We promise we'll never let you feel such pain again. Eomma and Daddy will be your knights in shining armor and save you from any danger, alright?"

When the bottle was all gone, Yoongi unconsciously let out a whine, which made his face go red from embarrassment. 'Daddy' and 'Eomma' chuckled at him.
"Daddy will go and make you another boppy to go to sleep, alright?" 'Daddy' passed Yoongi to 'Eomma', who instantly started cradling the younger as if there was no tomorrow. Namjoon left the room to to and make another bottle, or 'boppy' as they said to Yoongi. The said male felt much more comfortable when in 'Eomma's arms. The male had a sweet, comforting vibe about him that made Yoongi want him to cuddle him foreve- What was he thinking? He was a 17 year old teenager being cradled in the arms of a 20-something year old man that he basically didn't even know.

"You're such a cute baby, Yoonie." Seokjin smiled, holding Yoongi out in front of him. For some reason, Yoongi couldn't move his limbs. His head fell down as he was no longer able to hold it up, and he suddenly felt an urge to cuddle. At that moment, Namjoon entered the room with another bottle of milk. He smiled when he saw Seokjin and Yoongi,
"I see the milk is working, hm?" He passed the second bottle to Seokjin who once again cradled Yoongi before pushing the bottle into his mouth. Seokjin nodded,
"Mhm. He's so cute~"

Both males watched with smiles as Yoongi hesitantly began sucking on the bottle again. He couldn't hear anything the two men were saying as all he could hear was the sound of his own heart beat thumping. Slowly, his eyes began to droop as he sucked on the sweet liquid. He was embarrassed to admit it, but he kinda liked the milk.

The last thing he heard and felt were the small, 'I love you's, given by 'Eomma' and 'Daddy' as a soft kiss was planted on his forehead.