Chapter 29

.
.
.

Taehyung thrashed around, tears streaming down his cheeks

Taehyung thrashed around, tears streaming down his cheeks. He was panicking- and was half way in and out of his headspace. Big him wasn't used to these situations, so the only thing he knew was to refer to the headspace that he had been forced into for the past few years of his life. Though he didn't know whether or not to; he felt complicated.

"Taebear, calm down..." Frowning deeply, Jackson caressed the younger male's cheek in attempt to calm him down, but failed. The latter smacked his hand off of his face, sniffling in between his small sobs. "I know I shouldn't have done it, baby. Please, calm down." Taehyung finally kept quiet, too tired to struggle anymore.
"Y-you.. meanie!" A pout made its way onto Taehyung's lips, his arms crossing as he slipped fully into his dreaded headspace after being mentally too tired not to. Jackson offered a warm smile in attempt to brighten up the mood,
"I'm your meanie, though, mh?" Stopping to think for a few seconds, Taehyung nodded his head slowly.
"My meanie Jackie."

Sitting down next to Taehyung who was currently sprawled out on the double bed, Jackson lifted the smaller male onto his lap. A soft sigh came from his lips as he rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder,
"So, how can your Jackie make it up to you?"
"Hmm.." Taehyung thought carefully with his eyebrows furrowed and his lips twisted, "coffeeeeee!"
"Coffee's gonna make my little TaeTae all hyper. How about big TaeTae comes, yeah?" Reaching one arm up to run his one hand through Taehyung's soft hair, Jackson gently smooched his cheek. A soft hum emitted from Taehyung's lips, his big doe eyes blinking slowly followed by silence for a few seconds. Jackson knew he was transitioning mindsets, so he kept quiet. After a few moments, he figured that it was time to speak. "Taehyung, baby?" The boy hummed once more, tiredly leaning his back against Jackson's chest. "Up for coffee?"

And just like that, he was suddenly wide awake again.

.
.
.
.

"Jimin, baby?" Hoseok brushed a strand of hair out of his stressed lover's eyes, watching as the smaller male slowly woke up from his sleep. The two had to take a long drive the previous day after the police showing up at their front door. Luckily, they had managed to get out of the house and drive away unnoticed. They were currently at a motel around where Namjoon and Seokjin first sighted their little, Yoongi. After the current day, they were going to continue their drive to the small cottage that the others were staying at- excluding Taehyung. It pained both Jimin and Hoseok for different reasons to know that nobody had no clue about where Taehyung was at that moment in time- they didn't know if he was okay, injured, or worse. It had been weeks, yet nobody had any luck when searching for the small teen.

"Hm...?" A soft groan came from Jimin's plump lips as he raised one of his arms from under the motel bed sheets to cover his sight from the lights that his husband had turned on. He yawned tiredly, slowly adjusting his eyes to the lights before turning to look at Hoseok. "Everything okay?"
"Yeah, yeah..." Standing up, Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair. "Get dressed, babe. Since we're here, we might as well go out instead of staying in here all miserable like we've been doing for the past few weeks."
"Alright?..." Jimin replied, though it was more of a question. Why was Hoseok being so nice? How could he just suddenly go from terrifying to soft? Deciding to listen considering the tone of the latter was rare, he got up, stretching out his arms before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.