Chapter 18

Stressed was an understatement to what Namjoon was feeling

He had pulled over as soon as he had the chance, huffing as he continuously banged his head harshly against the steering wheel.
"Deep breaths, Kim. Deep breaths." Slowly calming himself down, Namjoon leaned back in his seat- resting his head against the car's headrest. Sighing, he looked out of his windows and took in his surroundings. He had parked on the sidewalk of a street- luckily, he wasn't on any yellow lines. Along the street was a small coffee shop- catching his attention. A small smile crept up onto his face as he recognised it as the same coffee shop he and Seokjin had found their bundle of joy, Yoongi.

Getting out of his car, Namjoon yawned a little as he locked the car door. He then put the keys in his pocket and got his phone out whilst he began to head towards the coffee shop. Who could blame him? He wouldn't even get to go home to his lover nor his cute little bundle of joy that day- maybe not even that day after that or the day after that. And that pained him. He wasn't going to be able to get any sleep until he found Taehyung- which was god knows how long. He had already been looking for over 24 hours and had a very uncomfortable and short sleep in his car. Caffeine was just what he needed at the time. Plus the place remind him of Yoongi, which instantly brought his mood up.

Walking inside of the small shop, Namjoon smiled to himself as he went up to the cash register. There was no worker standing there- yet the shop was open so he decided to wait.

All of a sudden, there was a huge racket coming from what was probably the storage room. There was someone crying like a chi- hold on. That- that sounds like Taehyung. Namjoon tried to get a closer look, only for the crying to suddenly stop and a worker to come scrambling out to the register whilst breathing heavily.
"S-sorry for the wait, sir. What can I get you?-"
"Is everything OK back there?" Furrowing his eyebrows, Namjoon continued to try look through the back. The worker's eyes widened and he shook his head vigorously.
"N-nothings wrong! Everything's fine."
"I'm sure I heard crying back there..." Not wanting to seem rude, Namjoon stopped trying to look and bowed a little apologetically.
"Ah, no no! I- uh..." Scratching the back of his neck, the worker who had a name tag that said 'Jackson' changed the subject, "So, what can i get you, sir?"

"Hmm... Iced late, please?" Namjoon smiled politely. The worker nodded as he turned around and began to make his order. Eyes slowly going over to the staff only room, Namjoon's eyes widened as he saw a mop of hair poking out of the door.
"Aish, get back in!" Cursing to himself, the worker quickly hurried and shooed the person back into the room before continuing to make Namjoon's coffee. All Namjoon could do was cock an eyebrow- what a strange scene. Although, he was quite sure that someone who sounded familiar was crying in the back room when he had came into the shop.

Eventually, Namjoon's order was finished and placed on the side by the worker before he hurriedly dashed back into the back room to where the unknown person was. 'Tsk'ing to himself quietly, Namjoon got his coffee and turnt around - deciding to not stay and continue looking for Taehyung whilst he drank his coffee. And so, he left the shop. Unfortunately for him, the younger had basically been right in front of him- he just didn't know it.

Meanwhile, back at home, Seokjin was trying his best to get Yoongi to drink his smoothie. Although, the younger wouldn't budge- he kept his mouth shut tight. He was scared that the older male had put that stupid drug in his smoothie as he had accidentally let out a curse word earlier on in the day. Sighing in frustration, Seokjin rubbed his temple.
"Baby, trust me, OK? There's nothing in this that will harm you. Nor take away your ability to do things, I promise."

Yoongi felt uneasy as he slowly opened his mouth, allowing the stressed older to push the nipple of the bottle into his mouth and slowly began to suck. There was something off about the drink- it tasted yucky. The boy immediately spat it out, unfortunately covering both himself and Seokjin in his spit and a big mouthful of the smoothie. The older male groaned and gripped his hair out of stress, making Yoongi feel bad.  He then proceeded to wipe his face with a little bit of kitchen roll before doing the same to Yoongi, placing the bottle aside.

But then, Yoongi began to panic once the latter picked him up out of the chair. What if he was going to-

"You're not going to like this, baby. But- its bath time again."