Chapter 17

It was 7pm in the Kim(+Min) household

It was 7pm in the Kim(+Min) household. Seokjin had promised Yoongi that he'd let him watch cartoons before he had to go to bed, and so there they were. Yoongi had eventually developed a favourite character in every cartoon that was shown. Although- his #1 ultimate favourite show and character was Bear from 'The Bear In The Big Blue House," and his favourite part was the end when Bear and the Moon sing a goodnight song together! He had only watched it once as it was only on at a certain time at night, yet it was already his favourite.

All of a sudden, the TV turned black and the lights switched off. The house was pitch black. Seokjin's eyes were wide- Yoongi's wide as he whimpered quietly at the sudden change of scene. The sound of thunder roared, the brightness of the lightning flashing showing through the windows whilst the sound of the hammering rain from outside got loud.

Yoongi's breathing got faster as he heard the noise and saw the bright lights shining through the window every now and again. Whilst he was back home, his so-called father would throw him outside (quite literally) whenever there was a storm- quite a traumatic memory for the poor boy. He looked up at Seokjin immediately with scared wide eyes, whimpering out of fear that the older male would do the same thing to him. Unfortunately, Seokjin and Namjoon never caught on to or witnessed those times.

The older male cooed, his arms moving as he slowly stood up- picking Yoongi up with him. Unknown to him, this only made Yoongi more scared as his eyes got teary and his head flopped down onto Seokjin's shoulder (he still can't move himself). Yoongi's pleas were unheard - only coming out of his mouth as baby gurgles. 'Curse that stupid drug,' He thought.
"Aawee baby~" Seokjin moved Yoongi a little so he was cradling him in his arms, still completely unaware of what Yoongi was trying to say. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon, ok?~ Just a storm." Well, it wasn't 'just a storm' to the boy in his arms.

Just at that moment, Yoongi felt his throat loosening up. His pleas slowly became audible, shocking Seokjin- even though his voice was hoarse and barely a whisper due to not speaking for so long.
"P-please d-don't do it," Whimpering, Yoongi's lip wobbled, "I-i won't do whatever i-i did wrong again-"
"Wow, wow, wow." Seokjin interrupted the younger, eyebrows furrowed, "Do what, baby? And- you haven't done anything wrong, OK?" The 17 year old's face dropped even more, eyes still fearful as tears slowly rolled down his soft cheeks.

Sighing when Yoongi didn't answer him, Seokjin assumed that the younger male was scared he was going to give him the drug again- which would take his speech away again. It makes sense, doesn't it? Yoongi was in his current state as soon as he could force out words.
"Shh... Tell you what, hon." He smiled weakly at the younger in his arms, pecking his forehead softly, "If you don't speak I won't do it, mh?"
"O-ok..."

Turns out, Seokjin got it all wrong. And made Yoongi fear both him and making noise.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was at Jackson's house and in his bedroom. He was sat cross legged on Jackson's bed as the male went to get new clothes for him.  Slowly, his hands made their way up to his mouth before he began to suck and chew on them. He was already missing his paci.

(Also: note;only rain where they are, meaning they have power)

"Tae~" Jackson called out as he entered the room again, fluffly pyjamas in hand as well as another pair engulfing his own body, "These are really comfy, so i thought maybe you'd like th- hey! Hands out of your mouth!" Taehyung's eyes widened as he trembled a little, whimpering softly as he removed his hands from his mouth and looked down. The older male's eyes softened immediately, scurrying to sit next to Taehyung. "I'm sorry- did I say something wrong, Tae?" Taehyung sniffled, eyes teary as he continued to whimper.
"W-wan' paci..."

The latter's eyes widened a little as he frowned,
"Is that why you were chewing your hands, mh?" Bottom lip trembling, Taehyung nodded subtly. "It was? Oh, Tae, I'm sorry. But you can't chew your hands, sweetie. You'll hurt yourself." A pout took over the smaller's trembling lips, whining a little.
"Wan' p-paci... P'ease?" He looked up at Jackson with pleading glassy eyes, pout growing bigger.
"I don't have one, sweetie. I'll find something you can chew though, OK?" Taehyung nodded, sniffling. "Oh and- put these on. I'll go out of the room so you can cha-"
"N-not 'gon help TaeTae...?" Frowning, Taehyung crossed his arms as he watched an awkward look taking over the latter's face.
"I, uh- I can't do that, hon." The smaller boy narrowed his eyes,
"Why not?"
"Because, I'm not a pedophile like that man you saw earlier." Jackson shrugged, stretching his arms as he got up and began making his way out of the room. "Just try your best, OK?"
"O-otay."