Chapter 23

Namjoon groaned, waking up in the back seats of his car for the 15th time since he had set off to look for Taehyung

Namjoon groaned, waking up in the back seats of his car for the 15th time since he had set off to look for Taehyung. There was absolutely no sign of the boy- and Namjoon had already searched the whole city- even surrounding towns. Where the hell was Taehyung? He didn't have a clue. But the fact that he had already stayed away from his lover and poor baby was eating away at his heart. He couldn't help but wonder how Seokjin, his lover, was coping on his own. Especially since Hoseok notified him that Jeongguk would also be getting looked after by Jin until Taehyung was found.

Squinting his eyes at the light that shone through his car windows, Namjoon grunted as he sat up. Unfortunately for him, he just had to be extremely tall- which meant that his head simply just had to bang against the ceiling of the car.
"Shit." Hissing in pain, he sighed in annoyance as the blazing alarm of his phone sounded. He immediately began turning his head and looking around in search of his phone to stop the annoying noise from sounding, but it seemed that that day was just- not his day. Phone nowhere in sight, Namjoon huffed and ran his fingers through his hair as his head pounded painfully.

"Fucking shut up!" Growling at no one in particular, Namjoon huffed as he stretched his arms out. He then proceeded to move around in search of his phone- booming alarm still sounding. Of course he just had to wake up right before his alarm went off. "Why the hell did I agree to come out here?" Grumbling, he moved onto looking in the front of the car. There it was- his phone. In plain sight, right on the drivers seat and plugged into one of the many charger blocks he had brought with him.

Leaning his arm over the side of the chair, Namjoon hurriedly turned off the alarm and sighed on relief once the blaring noise stopped. It had only been adding to his agonizing headache. It was only then that he came to a realisation- the armpit part of his shirt was in his face. It absolutely stank, and so did he. He had been going to use the showers in gyms and launderettes to wash himself and his clothes, but didn't have time to go the previous day. Scrunching up his nose, he accepted his fate and climbed into the drivers seat before buckling up his seatbelt.
"Here we go again." Mumbling to himself, Namjoon got his car keys from inside the dash board and started up his engine before proceeding to begin his journey do the gym for his shower.

"No! Jeongguk, you absolutely can not eat that!" Seokjin was practically pulling out his hair as he chased around the crawling 'baby' who was eating everything in sight. Meanwhile, Yoongi was laying on the couch with his giant teddy with his eyes half closed and tiny sneezes emitting from his boopable nose every now and then. Jeongguk giggled evilly as he crawled quickly towards the couch where Yoongi was, instantly faceplanting into the fabric of the couch and drooling all over it. Yoongi watched with bored and tired eyes, although he did find the scene quite amusing. "No! Stop that! That sofa's only been here for a few months!" Whining quietly to himself, the eldest male picked up Jeongguk into his arms and gently tapped his nose as way to tell him off.

Blinking slowly with his big eyes, Yoongi sneezed once more, a harsh cough following right after. Seokjin sighed softly, sitting next to the poor boy with Jeongguk in his arms- who decided to move on to chewing his shirt and soaking it with his saliva.
"I should really get a babysitter." Muttering under his breath out of stress, Seokjin used his free hand to gently play with Yoongi's soft hair. The youngest boy's eyes slowly closed fully, only to open half way once more when interrupted by another sneeze. That cold was seriously beginning to get on Yoongi's nerves. All he wanted to do was sleep; which had apparently became impossible to do.

A bunch of random gargles emitted from Jeongguk's puckered lips as he cheekily leaned up to leave a big slobbery kiss on Seokjin's nose. He was hyper that day- and it may or may not have been because of a bunch of cookies he found whilst crawling through the floor level cupboard in the kitchen. And of course, Seokjin was completely unaware of this. He just thought that the latter was feeling extra bubbly and hyper that day.
"Why, you little rascal-" playfully scowling, Seokjin wiped the slobber off of his cheek into his shoulder before leaving an even bigger wet kiss onto Jeongguk's cute little forehead. This action caused Jeongguk to whine in defeat, wiping his face into Seokjin's shirt to remove the wetness.

Something about the scene made Yoongi sad. If he hadn't acted like he was from the start and just accepted everything, could he have such a relationship with Seokjin? Potentially even with Namjoon, too? He didn't know, but it surely dropped his mood even lower than it already was- which shocked him as he thought it was impossible for him to feel any worse than he did. But apparently, his thoughts and fate hated him. Plus on top of that, the thought of Namjoon made him want to scream and cry his eyes out even more than he already did. Where was the older male? He remembered quite clearly that he was watching cartoons with him and Seokjin around two weeks ago before he had just- disappeared. Did he scare him away? Had be split ways with Seokjin?

Yoongi didn't know why he even cared in the first place, but he just hoped with his whole big heart that Namjoon was okay.