Chapter 30

Slowly blinking open his eyes, Seokjin yawned softly

Slowly blinking open his eyes, Seokjin yawned softly. He felt three parts of weight on his chest, causing him to look down. What he saw made him smile; his lover and his baby resting their heads on his chest, as well as Jeongguk's on his lap. When he adjusted his eyes to the light of the sun shining through the windows of the smallest cottage, Seokjin gently shook Namjoon's shoulder. It took a while, but he eventually got the latter to wake up.
"Joonie, baby?" Whispering softly into his lover's ear, Seokjin ran his fingers through his hair. A soft hum came from Namjoon's lips as he stirred awake, slowly sitting up to stretch out his long arms.

"Morning." Namjoon smiled tiredly, yawning quietly as he opened his eyes. He leaned over, placing a soft smooch to Seokjin's lips. His husband smiled, returning the kiss.
"Morning, baby. What would you like for breakfast? I'll go to the store to get some food." Carefully moving the two sleeping teenagers off of his lap, Seokjin carefully laid them down on the couch as he stood up.
"Anything you make is delicious, bub." Grinning sheepishly, Namjoon reached one arm over to run his fingers through Jeongguk's hair whilst he leaned down to peck Yoongi's forehead. "As long as I'm back here, with you and these two loves, I'm happy."
"Well that's a surprise," Seokjin spoke with a teasing tone, "usually you love demanding what you want to eat." The latter hummed, playfully kicking Seokjin's leg in a gentle manner,
"Well, I'll be more calm from now on. I need to appreciate things more."

Crossing his arms, Seokjin smiled warmly at his husband.
"I'll go get dressed, then. It's 6am, I should be back by around 8:30 if I hurry."
"Be careful, though, babe." Standing up, Namjoon clicked his back before snaking his arms around Seokjin's slim waist. "I love you."
"I love you too."

.
.
.

Hoseok ran out of the coffee shop as fast as he could, Jimin following closely behind him. Unfortunately for them, Jackson and Taehyung were faster- well, technically only Jackson considering he was carrying Taehyung in his arms bridal style. The two younger males managed to get into Jackson's car and lock the doors after them just in time. Jimin and Hoseok stood outside of the vehicle, banging on the windows whilst screaming.
"Its going to be okay, baby." Reaching one of his arms over, Jackson locked his hand with Taehyung's. He soothingly caressed the latter's hand with his thumb, starting the car before speeding off. Jimin and Hoseok couldn't do anything about it.

"Dammnit!" Kicking the pavement, Hoseok tightly clenched his fists. "We have to get him back. We just have to!" Although, Jimin didn't appear to be as angry as him. "Why aren't you mad, Jimin!?"
"Baby..." A small frown made its way onto the said male's plump lips as he pulled his husband towards their car. "Did you see how happy those two were together before they saw us?" Hoseok halted, his eyebrows furiously furrowed,
"Jung Jimin, we cannot let him go. We've spent too long grooming him to just- let him go!" He gripped his husband's wrist, causing him to whimper. "You will not go against what I say, correct?" Looking down with a frown, Jimin let out a soft sigh,
"Correct..." Unlocking the car door and opening it, Hoseok pushed Jimin inside before getting into the driver's side himself,
"I'll drop you off with those blasted Kim's. We don't need to work on Jeongguk, he's already perfect. I'll find Taehyung, got it?"
"Got it..." Jimin spoke sadly, his lips twisted up.
"Good. I love you."
"Yeah, I know. I love you too."

.
.
.

Back at the cottage, Namjoon had fallen asleep once again. 6am was way too early for him- but he did give Seokjin a kiss before the latter left and got dressed before returning to his slumber. Although, the peaceful sleep didn't make much of a difference as an hour later, he felt a strange wet, moving feeling on both of his cheeks. Furrowing his eyebrows, Namjoon flinched as he opened his eyes after waking up properly. On one side of him, there was Jeongguk. The teenager was giggling happily whilst sucking on his cheek. And on the other side, was something that Namjoon definitely did not expect. There was Yoongi; doing the same.

"What're you two little monsters doing to me, hm?" The sound of Namjoon's voice made the two 'little ones' jump, immediately laying their heads on each of his shoulders and letting out obviously fake snores. A sheepish grin made its way onto the eldest male's face, both of his hands reaching out to the tummy's of the two small teens. His fingers stretched out, tickling their tummies. And just like that, they were both sat up whilst giggling, trying to pry off Namjoon's hands. "I got you, little monsters~" Cooing to himself, Namjoon pulled up Yoongi's shirt, leaning down to blow soft raspberries on his skin. The 17 year old broke out in yet another fit of laughter, joy glistening in his eyes.
"'ukkie too! 'ukkie too!" Slurred words came out from Jeongguk's lips, making Namjoon smile. The younger seemed to be more confident when learning to speak when his 'parents' weren't around. Sometimes, it made Namjoon wonder.

With the said command from the cute boy, Namjoon faked a gasp before blowing raspberries on Jeongguk's tummy, too. Gurgles came out from Yoongi's lips as he bounced lightly, making grabby hands to Namjoon.

You see, after Yoongi had an accident in the long drive to where they were, he realised something. When Seokjin was tenderly taking care of his wound, he saw how careful the older male was, even though there was pure stress evident in his eyes. It made Yoongi actually want to accept the life he was given. Although, he knew that there was absolutely no way that he would be able to stay in his so-called 'headspace' 24/7 like Jeongguk did, so he decided that he would somehow muster up the courage to have a chat with his 'parents' the next time his head felt normal again.

It was going to be interesting, for sure.