Jackie x Nicky ~ Respire

Hey guys, so it's the first story that I write in English and I know it's bad but I'm really trying 😭.
When Nicky said on the main stage that being goofy and show your personality in another language is really gard I felt that!
So I wanted to write something about it and Idk why I really like the chemistry between Jackie and Nicky.

Tw : panic/anxiety (I tried to describe a panic attack based on my own experience-->wich is spasmophilia crisis and the symptoms aren't the same for everyone) stay safe guys.

Spoil : season 12 ep 3

~~~~

Nicky's pov :

Yesterday was the maxi challenge and I know I fucked up. I'm so frustrated that I couldn't deliver my personality and my goofyness on stage but I know I must get my shits together and slay the runway today if I want to stay in this competition.
I couldn't sleep last night because my brain kept replay my performance. Rupaul would say to me to stop listening to my inner saboteur but I can't. Even today starting to paint my face all I can think of is how bad I was  and how much I want to stay in the competition.

I turn my head around and see Jackie smiling at me, I smile back at her hoping she can't see how stressed I am. She is the nicest in this competition even though I really get along with Gigi, Jaida and Jan too.

I'm trying to focus on my make up but  I feel the anxiety grows in my chest. I do my best to shut it down but it doesn't work, I realize I'm fucked when my hands start shaking. I can't panic now, I just can't. I need to get ready and I certainly don't need the other girls to see me panic.
The problem is that I'm pretty obvious when I'm about to have an attack. I start bitting my hands, It take me a long time to answer people and a bunch of other little things that make obvious the fact that something is wrong with me.

It's getting worst I can't paint anymore I'm just trying to keep my breath calm. All the noises around me are fuzzy and I feel like I have ants running trough my face and my hands.
I hear a voice calling me but I can't focus.

Jackie's pov :

I start painting today pretty confident on what I did yesterday. Gigi, Heidi and I slayed it.
We are all talking while we paint but as the time goes I notice that Nicky is really quiet. I look at her and she seems really focused on her own make up. She suddenly turn around and caught me, i try not to be obvious and gently smile at her, she smiles back and goes back to her make up.
I can't help but think something looks a bit off with her (an : can I say that?). I decide to keep an eye on her and continue my make up.

Time flies and I'm getting more and more worried about Nicky. She has stopped painting her face and her hands are shaking. It looks bad, therefore, I decide to go check on her.
I call her name as I get close but she has no reaction.
I put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention, she jumps. She looks so scared...
"Are you alright babe ? ''

Nicky's pov

I can't have a panic attack now. Not for something like that. It's dumb and weak. They're gonna think it's ridiculous. I should have told someone before. I know I need to get help and to explain  at least at someone how to deal with it  before I'm not able to talk anymore. But I just can't.

Someone tap on my shoulder and I freak out. I turn around and see Jackie looking at me, worried. The other are staring at us. It's the worst, the voices in my head gets louder. Fuck.
She asks me if I'm okay. I would lie but at this point I can't. All my muscles are tense up and my brain doesn't work properly. I try to answer to Jackie, lucky for me she speaks French.

Jackie's pov :

She takes a long time to answer and then say :

'' Non. '' [no. (I guess you got this one)]