This Feeling Called 'Happiness'

It is said that there once lived once three oracles, around Vaati's time, that went by the name of the three goddesses of the Triforce: Din, Nayru, and Farore. It was said that Din was a dancer, while Nayru was a musician and singer, and Farore was a scholar and an intellectual. While the most devout believe that those oracles were actual incarnations of the goddesses, just as Princess Zelda is said to be an incarnation of Hylia, there are others who are more skeptical on the matter.

Still, you had to admit that the three oracle's passions aligned with your own. It was a silly thought, but you told yourself that it would have been nice to meet them. If they were simply taking on the goddesses' names though, and you ended up becoming part of their group, would that have meant you would have had to take Hylia's name for yourself? The idea was preposterous and unattractive.

The people of the troupe were really kind, but their... enthusiasm over the goddesses made you uncomfortable. They had come to Rito Village to see the celebration for themselves, as any lover of the performing arts would wish to, naturally.

"To be part of a troupe..." you said among the friendly conversation. "It sounds like bliss to me. You don't see many troupes in Hyrule nowadays."

"Indeed, these are trying times," one of the troupe's men said. That was Antoine, one of the main performers. His wife, Dalia, and their twin children, Isabelle and Allen, had gathered around Kass and his daughters to decide on what performances to put on that night. "You never know when the next hoard of monsters will attack next, so it's always better to travel with more people, even if not everyone is a performer."

"So, I assume you travel with experienced fighters as well whenever the opportunity presents itself?" Vaati asked.

Antoine nodded in response. He looked over at a man and a woman sitting across from you. They waved at you three and gave you a friendly smile. "These two are Mira and Yosuke. They may seem a bit shy at first, but they are actually quite the opposite."

"It's nice to meet you," Mira said with a smile.

"I heard you two are travelers," Yosuke said as he stretched his arms. "Where are you guys going next?"

"Kara-Kara Bazaar," you replied. "We're meeting with an old friend."

"Oh! We're going to the Gerudo Region as well!" Mira chimed in. "Do you mind if Yosuke and I tag along with you until we reach the desert?"

"Not at all," Vaati replied. You two made eye contact. Yes, it was indeed strange that he was so willing to tag along with a pair of strangers... But there was a reason for that, you thought. And if your suspicions were correct, then he must have been thinking the same thing as you. He wouldn't have made sure you made eye contact if there wasn't something important to discuss.

You had to come up with some excuse to get away from them at least for a moment.

"I thought your Vaba lived in Gerudo Town."

"Well, we would meet in Gerudo Town if you didn't happen to be a man, but I guess Kara-Kara Bazaar will have to do." You sighed. "Kara-Kara Bazaar is nice, but I won't be able to sleep in the same spacious and luxurious room I have back in Gerudo Town... This is all your fault, Vaati." You teased.

"Don't be such a princess. Oh... Wait..."

"Shut it." You chuckled.

"How is it that you get such special treatment as a Hylian though?"

"Well, I already told you that my Vaba has a significant position there. So, since she loves me very much, she had a room made for me with all the commodities I could want, so every time I go visit her, it's such a bliss." You said, purposely sounding like a spoiled brat. But then you realized... "Goodness... We really have known each other for over a year now..."