Chapter 28

A month has passed since me and Miles started dating. My stitches are off, my finger is healed and our relationship is constant. We haven't had a single argument since we started dating. I guess we really are meant for each other like everyone says.

We got nominated for cutest couple award. Melissa and Dane and a few other couples are competing against us. I don't really mind if we win but Miles really wants to.

"Naommmi" says miles

He comes out of my closet with one of my shirts on and a bra on top.

"I think I look smoking" he says

I laugh at how he looks. I roll on my bed giggling as Miles poses in my clothes.

"You look perfect. These clothes make you soo irresistible" I say jokingly while biting my lip

He walks to me and kisses me once, twice, and three times. I blush and pull him in by his neck. I give him a big sloppy kiss to joke around and tickle him. He tries to contain himself at first but he can't and bursts out laughing. I smile at his adorable laugh. I move more to the middle of the bed and miles quickly follows. He gives me a few small kisses and pulls my shirt up. His head goes down to my stomach and he gives me a small kiss. He smiles and blows into my stomach making me crunch up in laughter. I embrace him in my arms and give him countless amount of small kisses all over his face. When I'm done I put my hands on his cheeks and play with his face. When my hands are messing with his lips he surprises me by biting my finger. I giggle and pull my finger back.

"Ew" I chuckle quietly

He stares at me with a faint smile and kisses me once again. We squirm in my bed for a little until were in a more comfortable position. Were both on our side. As we kiss I bend my leg that's closer to the ceiling and lie it on top of his. His hands roam from my back to my butt to my legs and the cycle goes on. All of a sudden he presses his body closer to mine and starts sucking on my tongue. He's done this a few times before, and it feels great. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in closer. I indulge myself in his intoxicating kisses. I can't help but moan a few times. Though I don't want to, I pull away to gasp for air. I lean in to kiss him some more. This has probably been one of our cutest make out sessions yet.

"NAOMIII! MILESSS! DINNER IS READY!" I hear my mom say

We ignore her and keep kissing. After a few minutes miles says

"Come on... we have to go...." in between kisses

I kiss him one last time and say

"Okay"

We wait a little bit to cool off and head downstairs for dinner.