Chapter 75

The beach house was huge. When we entered through the door, the first thing that I saw was the kitchen to my right. The kitchen was very big with painted red walls a big island in the middle. It's a really nice kitchen even though no one is going to use it. To the left of the kitchen is the living room. Two medium sized couches and then a large couch in the middle all looking at a fireplace. I press a button on the wall and see a tv rising up from above the fireplace. Woah. When you go out of a door, you can see a pool and a hot tub that is quite large. Outside to the other side of the house is a balcony. There lays a ping pong table, an air hockey table, a hammock and a few chairs. Everyone looks super amazed except for Hazel who looks right at home. When you look over the balcony, the beach is literally right their. You can just jump over the balcony and then walk through a few big rocks and than bam. You're there.

"This place is amazing!" Says Louise

"Yeah yeah" says Hazel probably annoyed of the compliments

After we choose our bedrooms and settle our stuff, we decide to walk around the beach.

No one puts their swimsuits on. Its already getting dark so we just go with our regular clothes.

We go over the balcony and on to the big rocks. It has stopped raining but the rocks are wet and slippery.

People laugh as they trip here and there. I'm actually kind of scared I'm going to die while crossing these things. Judging by my clumsiness and the high percentage of me probably falling I'm careful when I step from rock to rock. You know what the best part is? They're pointy too! Oh joy!

I sigh as I finally stand on the sand. The sand is moist and soggy but it feels cool to step on.

On our walk we find out that their is a pier about five minutes away! Different colored lights and music come from the pier. We don't go to it because we want to find out what else their is.

We see a few seafood restaurants which is just perfect because Courtney is actually allergic to seafood. She can order a salad or something.

As we keep walking we see surf shops, surf shops and even more surf shops. We decide that we have walked enough and turn around to go back to the beach house. I walk with Louise on the way back in front of everyone else because she wanted to talk to me.

"Courtney and Adam are fuck buddies right?" She asks

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell.

"Oh c'mon it's so obvious! They even chose to sleep in the same bedroom" she says

Ehh what the heck. I'll just tell her.

"They prefer the term friends with benefits" I laugh

"I can't believe Courtney didn't tell me she lost her virginity" says Louis

"Yea she didn't tell me either until I asked her about it" I say

We get to the beach house and go through the rocks again because we're dumb ass teenagers that have no common sense. I was almost done crossing them when I slip on one and fall. Sure enough, I hit my head on what looked like the sharpest rock and theirs blood. Everywhere.