Chapter 12

My head hurts like crazy. I feel bloated and disgusting. I quickly run to the bathroom and throw up. I hate throwing up but I felt a lot better after I did. I look in the mirror and see my face. I look like a Picasso on drugs. My mascara is all over my face, I have bags under my eyes and my hair is tangled and nasty. I don't think I really have a choice but to take a long hot shower.

After the shower I run my fingers through my hair to make sure it's detangled and get dressed.

My friend Louise texts me "NAOMI! COME OVER ASAP!"

I don't even bother to put on make up and just leave my house. I ring her doorbell and she opens the door.

"Heyy!!" She says excitedly

"Hi! Everything ok?" I ask

"Everything is perfect! Let's go to my room" she says

"Ok" I answer

We get to her room and sit on her bed. She hasn't stopped smiling since I got here.

"I KISSED DYLAN" she suddenly screams

"I know I saw! Good job!" I say

"You did?" She says questioningly

"Yea" I say

"Oh ok. he's not the best kisser but who cares!" she smiles shyly "Well what about you? Did u kiss anyone at the party?"

"Nope." I say "But can you keep a secret?"

"Yea of course" she says

"Miles cheated on Melissa" I say

She gasps probably more dramatic that it should be.

"With who?!" She asks startled

"Me..." I say unsure of what she'll do

She gasps again but this time she's smiling.

"Aww you guys are sooo cute together! How did it happen and was he a good kisser?" She asks "oh and Megan owes me 10 bucks" she says with a smirk

"You bet on wether me and miles would get together?" I say

"Mhmm" she says while slurping some left over sweet tea from Waffle House

"Well technically were not together. I'm working on it though" I say laughing

"Darn. Well anyways tell my everything! She demands

"Okay so we were watching pacific rim together and the past couple of days I noticed that he has been flirtier than usual. " I say "when we head back to the car I asked him if I could rest for a little while in the back seat. He said yes, he came with me. Then we just kind of started kissing... It was so sudden though. And to answer your question ; yes he is a great kisser."

I blush a little

"Aww you guys are so perfect together!" She says

"We're not together." I say reassuring her

"You just wait. He's crazy for you" she says

"How do u know?"i ask

"It's obvious!" She exclaims "Have you seen the way he looks at you?!"

"Really?" I say with a huge smile

"Mhmm" she says "this is the start of something great"

That's the same thing the nurse said. I'm still trying to process it. I guess I kind of suspected it before, but this just reassures it. I hope she's right.