Chapter 109

"We need to move in together so we can fuck as loud as we want to all the time" Miles says as his hands massage my ass

He insisted on giving me an ass massage after he saw how red it got.

"that's why we should move in together?" I ask

"Also so I could love you like this every single day" He adds massaging his way up my back "I would wake up next to you every morning and make you breakfast in bed and we could adopt a puppy together and we wouldn't even have to wear clothes !! we could just be naked all of the time"

I giggle at his enthusiasm

"That sounds like a dream" I smile

"It doesn't have to be" he says "let's move in together"

"with what money baby" I ask gently so I don't crush his enthusiasm

"I've been saving up" He says

"what?" I ask turning around to look back at him

"why is that so hard to believe" he smiles

"I don't know" I say "I just didn't think saving money was a priority for you"

"Well muffin, this might come as a shock to you but the second we started dating is when I started putting some money to the side. I get paid pretty well by my tutoring clients so it wasn't too hard. If I'm being totally honest living with you has always been the goal for me and I thought it was probably a good idea to have some backup money if that ever became a possibility"

He's saying this casually but the words make me feel like my heart is going to burst. I know that Miles and I have been through a lot but the fact that he's been doing this since the beginning of our relationship makes my eyes well up with tears.

"Why are you crying baby" He chuckles pulling me into a hug

"I just can't believe you've been thinking about our future for so long" I sniffle "I'm happiest when I'm with you. There's nothing I want more than to build our life together"

"I loved hearing you say that" he smiles "Before we became a couple I felt honored just because I got to be a part of your life. Even if it was just as friends. I honestly never thought you would ever see me as anything other than that"

"You can't really think that" I say "There was never a moment in our friendship when I didn't find you the most funny, smart, and attractive guy in the room. AND of course an excellent dancer"

"I do love to dance" He chuckles

"How did it take us this long to realize we've always been in love with each other? God that sounded cheesy"

"Pretty cheesy. But I guess it's true" His smile fades away a little "Hey umm... I just want you to know that... Hurting you is the worst thing I've ever done and uhh I've never really stopped hating a part of myself for doing it. The only thing I want is for you to feel loved and happy and I just really hope that I can give that to you."

"I know" I say quietly "I believe you. And I want you to know that I forgive you as well. Don't hate yourself. People make mistakes and they learn from them. That's what second chances are for."

He takes a shaky breath and I can tell that he's not used to opening up like this. But I'm proud of him for it.

"Sorry" he says "I didn't mean to ruin the mood"

"Its not ruined" I smile and peck his nose "ramen?"

"ramen"

We go out to the kitchen, him in his boxers and me in my lingerie. I'm positive that Max is spending the night with Harry so I'm not worried about him seeing us. We take out the Buldak ramen packets and begin to make them.

"Holy fuck" Miles chuckles putting his hand over his face

"what?" I smile confused at why he's laughing

"There's just no way you're that sexy" He says looking at my body "Like watching you make ramen half naked is the most amazing sight I've ever fucking seen"

"You're high" I smile

"I am" he says "which means it's the truth. I really popped off when I bought you that lingerie set. Those panties hug your ass perfectly."

"oh my god" I laugh "since when do you say popped off"

"can I not say popped off" he asks amused

"I don't know" I giggle "It sounds funny coming from you"

He hugs me from behind as I make our food, planting kisses on top of my head every now and then.

"God i'm so fucking hungry" He says as he serves the plates

We eat the ramen and watch some more spongebob and HOLY SHIT it's the most amazing thing i've ever eaten.

"So do stoners just fuck and eat all the time?" I ask as I stuff my face

"I don't know but that's exactly would I would do" He says doing the same thing

"I love it. I'd say that my first experience getting high has gone exceptionally well"

"I think so too!" Miles says "I'm really glad because my first time was a fucking nightmare. I got way too high and way too existential"

"I can see that. Glad you kept me busy" I wink

"I'd love to keep u busy after this ramen" he says

As enticing as that sounded, I didn't realize how sleepy I felt (another side effect of the weed). As soon as we finished our food, Miles started cuddling me from behind and we both fell sound asleep.