Chapter 91

He's so adorable. He's just sitting down looking at the tv and he looks so fucking cute. I brush my teeth and push all of Dylan's belongings away from the sink.

Why am I in Miles' room you ask? Well you see, Zac went home with Amber because he was pretty much drooling over her and she wanted to fuck. Perfect match. And Dylan said that he can sleep on the living room couch so we can be alone.

I put on comfortable clothes (my Gorillaz shirt and some shorts) to go to bed in. I sit down to watch the tv as I brush my hair. Brushing teeth, watching tv, brushing my hair, and internally freaking out over how adorable my boyfriend is. I'm such a multitasker. I should win an award.

I'm finally done with everything so I hop on the bed next to Miles. I stare at the beautiful ring that is still on my finger.

"People probably thought that you proposed" I laugh

"Would you have wanted me to?"

"Woahhh slow down" I say nervously

"I'm kidding" he laughs "I said it because I knew it would freak you out"

"I need to figure out how to push your buttons" I say "you're so good at it"

"You just find peoples' weakness"

"Hmm"

"For example, you're a sucker for neck kisses"

He gets closer and starts sucking on my neck sending butterflies to my stomach. I close my eyes and try to control myself.

"..And you get aroused pretty easily" he smiles

"I do not!" I say

"So you wouldn't mind if I just kept on going?"

"I am not easily turned on!" I say still on the subject

"Ok" he smirks and goes again to suck on my neck

He takes his time as he makes his way down my neck sometimes even lightly biting it. His hand slides on my thigh and starts to rub back and forth making it harder not to give in. A moan slips from my mouth. Dammit.

He smiles and stops kissing my neck "Already?"

"You get turned on easily too.."

"Well yea doesn't everyone? But I'm just better at hiding it than you are"

"That is not true!"

"Prove it" he smirks

"I'm not the only sucker for neck kisses"

I straddle him and start to plant soft kisses on his collarbone going up his neck, to his jawline, and finally his lips. And the making out begins. My hands go on his shoulders and down his back feeling his muscles. Back muscles are seriously one of the hottest things ever. His hand slides from under my shirt feeling my back. He hugs my waist and presses me against him. He deepens the kiss only making me want more. His hands are squeezing my butt which actually kind of hurts a little. I think he realized that it hurt because he stopped and rubbed it instead. I lay him down and lay on top of him. He sucks on my tongue making me moan and pull on his hair. His hand finds the hem of my shirt and takes it off. He slips his own shirt off in like .2 seconds. His hand trails down my body and takes my shorts off as well. His arms wrap around the small of my back.

"Fuck" he chuckles

"Huh?" I ask

"You have back dimples. I can feel them"

"Yea. so?"

"That's so fucking hot" he laughs

He kisses all over my stomach going lower each time. My breathing gets heavier and I realize what were about to do.

Miles looks up at me

"Uhh let's not do this" he says

"Why?" I ask confused

"Uhhh.... you might have ummm... it's no big deal really"

"Tell me"

"...You got your period"

I lay my head down in frustration and groan

"Seriously?" I ask

"Yea" he answers

I sigh and go to the bathroom. Yep. I got it. I wasn't even supposed to get it for another week. I have the worst luck ever.

It wasn't too much though. I'm surprised Miles even noticed.

And we were just about to have sex but noooo my period just has to come in at this very moment. Sometimes I wish I was a guy.

I leave the bathroom

"Yup" I pout

I put on my shorts and sit on the couch. Miles puts the shirt over my head as if I was a little kid that cant do it myself.

"Don't pout" he smiles and pecks my lips

I lay my head on him.

"I'm sorry.." I say

"For what?" He smiles "it's not your fault"

"I know but.." I trail off not knowing what im trying to say

"It's fine" he kisses my head

And for the rest of the night we gossip, watch friends, cuddle and eventually go to sleep just holding each other like I have dreamed of for so long.