Chapter 60

The next morning we all wake up at about 1:00pm. The people that were naked get dressed and ready for the day. We decide to all go to chick fil a. If it was Sunday today I would cry. Chick fil a is my life. Somehow we fit into two cars and go. After we all eat and drive back to hazels house, we gather our things and say goodbye. It saddens me to leave since we were all having a fun time but I need to get home. I kiss Max goodbye and thank hazel for the amazing party one last time. I get in my car, pick cd number 4, and start to drive home.

Last night was interesting. I made out with a few girls, and Max. I also I made out with my ex boyfriend, and my OTHER ex boyfriend kissed my cheek. I stuffed cookie dough in my mouth and watched friends with my friends. This has been like the perfect night. Except for making out with Dane that was gross as fuck.

I fill up my bathtub with boiling water. I can't remember the last time I took a bath (bath not shower. I take showers). I search for bubbles in the cabinets and get extremely happy when I find a bath bomb. I plop it in the tub and admire the hypnotizing colors. I put spotify on my phone, chose my radio head playlist, connect it to my speaker and submerge myself in the burning water. I close my eyes and feel my muscles relax as the whole world disappears.