Chapter 20

ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! Ok stop Naomi. I'm really happy and I can't stop singing this horrible song! Today is me and Miles' first official date! IM SO EXCITED!

I turn the volume of my speaker up and start jumping around and dancing to the song "just a girl" by no doubt. Gwen Stefani is queen.

The song ended and I collapsed on my bed so I can rest for a few seconds. I look at the clock and it reads 4:00. I have an hour to get completely ready!

I take a quick shower curl my hair a little, and put on high waisted jeans and a light colored shirt. I look for some accessories to wear and chose white flower earrings and a light pink bow. Wow I look really cute.

At 5:00 the door bell rings. Oh my, he's so punctual! I run downstairs and trip on a step. I feel a mini heart attack. I grab on to the railing with all of my might and stop myself from falling face first onto the pavement floor. Woah that was close! I forget the fact that my face almost died and I rush downstairs even faster than before.

"Hey!" I say opening the door as fast as I can

"Hey...." He says "what just happened? Did you just trip?"

"No" I say probably way too fake "BYE MOM BYE DAD IM LEAVING!"

"Bye honey!" I hear their voices say

We go to his car and he opens the door for me.

"You tripped didn't you?" He says smirking

"Pshh no" I scoff

"If were gonna be in a relationship I suggest we don't lie to each other" he smiles looking at the road

"Okay fine! I tripped down the stairs. It's not that big of a deal" I frown

"Hahahaha" he laughs

"It really wasn't that funny" I say

"Why did you trip?"

His smile keeps growing by the second

"I was running down the stairs!" I say in whiny way

"And why were you running?" He asks

"Because I wanted to see you" I say pouting

"Awwwww" he says rubbing the top my head with his hands and messing my hair all up

"STOP YOUR GONNA MESS UP MY HAIR!" I laugh

"I think it looks much better like this" he says

I take out my mirror and look at my reflection. My hair looks like a fuzzball with strands of curly hair poking in different directions.

"Milessss!" I whine "I look horrible!"

"No you don't you look gorgeous" he says

I let out a frustrated grunt and Miles laughs probably of how ridiculous I look. I do look pretty funny though so I start to laugh too.