Update!

This was a series to Our Little Sister that I wrote on my old channel MissNickJWifey/TwightHeart. Now I'm changing it around to my writing now since I didn't really like my style writing back in the day. Trust me if you seen my writing in the past, it was really bad. This is way better than my old writing. If you're an OG then you know how bad my grammar was back in high school and yet still took the time to read it, so if you came from YouTube and you're an OG, I wanna thank you for being with me.
***

Summary: Stella Nicole Jonas, is the daughter to Denise and Paul. Older brothers to the famous musicians, Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas. After their dad went to war and died in war and Denise died of breast cancer. It was Kevin job to look after his siblings and make sure his family doesn't fall apart. But what happens when the family received unexpected news, that will change their lives forever? Check out the story and find out.

Categories: #jonasbrothers #kevinjonas #joejonas #nickjonas #danicimorelli #spanking #fanfiction #family

Characters:
Dani Cimorelli as Stella Jonas
Nick Jonas as himself
Joe Jonas as himself
Kevin Jonas as himself
Danielle Jonas as Danielle Deleasa (Jonas)

Takes Place in Dallas Texas during

Format: this will be in chapter format

Series: Jonas Sister Story

*Warning: their is spanking in this story, I'm warning you a head of time. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPANKING, DON'T READ*, there's no sexual abuse in the story.*