Chapter 22

When she asked Bruce the zip her dress up she watched his eyes darken with lust, want, love, and admiration that Bruce couldn't stop his emotions from showing. Kamri smirked she decided to tease Bruce before she go downstairs to make breakfast. kamri leaned in to capture his lips in her mouth into a passionate kiss. Bruce arms sneaked around her waist pulling her down to his lap. He bit her bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss. Kamri denied to deepen the kiss but did the opposite and broke the kiss earning her a growl and a groan.

"You are wrong for that Kamri, getting me all hot and bothered then leave me hanging I will get you back for that." Bruce said crossing his massive arms and pouting. Kamri laughed and ran out of the room with Bruce hot on her heels she ran down the stairs headed to the pack house kitchen. And hid behind her mother.

"Kamri don't put me in this, I didn't tease him them run you know male wolves love a good chase." Kamri's mother said. " Go over there and make the pancakes and stop this foolishness we got more important things to take care of. Her mother said to her as she dragged her feet. Kamri mixed the batter for the pancakes putting chocolate chips into the mixing bowl.
Kamri turned and handed the bowl to another to cook it. "Well brucey let's get these lazy Alphas up out of bed." Kamri said the her now chosen mate. One of the younger teen handed her a pan and a loud speaker, grinning eyes full of mischief. Kamri walked to the center of the mansion and turned on the siren and banged on the pans. All she heard was angry growls and thumps on the floor and majority of she wolves laughing including her mom.

A angry band of alphas look murderously at her. Kamri smirked, I do believe I called a meeting at seven sharp. All the alphas snared at her as she raised an brow. Daddy the alphas tring to hurt me. Their faces snapped back right when Alpha Rico stood behind them watching them.
"Enough sit and eat." Makalya said to the guest Alphas. Alpha Rico takes the right side of the table leaving the head center open for Kamri to sit.