Chapter 3.

Kamri how about your help the alpha get the girls settled in? Her mother asked her. She gave her a long settled look that told her to go, she had business to.

Kamri pov

How could she send me away now. I thought to myself. Stumping up the pack house stairs the door swings open.

"Well, well what do we have here?" A tall, built, tan man with messy looking down at me. I rised my head high and no words could form in my mouth.

I gulped and looked down. "can you move please? I asked shyly. His laughter rumbles the steps I stood on.

Why should I move form a pup? Rising my head. Because your luna commands it. I gave him a smirk. He takes a steps towards me. I. Don't. Have. One. He pushes me to the wall.

Trapping me with his arms. You little bitch, if raise your voice or looks at me again I swear you will have hell on your hands tell that to the luna. He raised his arm and slapped me. I pushed him away and stumbles to the door.

He grabs my waist. "Where do you think your going?" You don't walks away from Kj unless we lets you leave. He gave me a smirk. I stood their silently. " daddy please help me im scared this man won't let me in the pack house. I mind linked him.

" Now lets see what fun I can't have with you." Kj said. Ooh, little pup wanna call on daddy to help you so cute kido. but no you don't want to do that.

one of his hands slide something out of his pocket. sweet dreams little pup see you later. the sharp pain in my arms burns..