Chapter 21

Beep...

Beep...

Beep....

The alarm on my phone goes off. I reached over on my night stand to silence my phone. I remembered calling a seven o'clock pack meeting. I tried to move but a heavy, massive arms was draped over me kept me in place. In that moment my eyes widen and heart pounding just hoping I didn't mate just any male like the pack sluts. I looked behind me to see who the owner of the arm was in fact Bruce; he was sleeping peacefully on my satin pillow case.

 I blushed as every detail of our night before flood back to my mind mating Casey purr and wag her tail. I tried moving away but his arm tightens around my waist. I just could help but notice how his muscles flexed when he did. Kamri shook her head to get the naughty thoughts out. She did notice that he called her his and move into the crook of her neck. Her bladder now decides to have the urge to pee.

 He continues to mumbles "mines" which caused Casey to purr at his wolf Byrison. ( Cassy tell him I go to go to the bathroom.) I told her to tell him. I thought for sure I saw him pout in is sleep, his iron grip loosen abit for me to slip out and slip a teddy bear in his arms. I stood there a bit and watch his thumb go in his mouth. It took all my will power not to laugh but not before I took a picture.

with a blanket securely around my body I tipped toed to my walk in closet and pulled out the black dress my mom had picked out and red flats that hid from her. After that I tipped toed over to my dresser to get my bra and panties. I made a dash to the bathroom closing and locking the door, I went in the under sink cabinet and pulled out a bag with a box inside of it I took out the pregnancy test stick and reluctantly peed on the stick. I sat there just waiting for the longest three minutes of my life then the stick beeped and showed a pink cross. Impossible I can't be not this quick.

I heard a loud knock on the door. "Kamri are you okay in there?" Bruce said in a husky sleepy way. " I am fine Bruce go back to sleep. I turned on the shower. I shoved the stick back in the box and placed the box in the bag, then placed under some personal items. 

I stripped out of the blanket and stepped into the hot shower and spent ten minutes doing my regular routine. I stepped out of the shower dried off my body then slipped into my bra and panties, combed and blow dried my hair all before I unzipped my dress. I zipped the dress up half way.

When Kamri stepped out of the bathroom she was faced with a very angry Bruce and Byrison. "Had to use the bathroom huh?" He asked with an eyebrow up. I have to help cook the breakfast with the women this morning. He leaned forward and captured my lips with his before reluctantly pulling away letting me go. I turned around and asked him to zip my dress up for me.