chapter 9

kamri pov

" Mine" the young gentleman said as he look at my father the alpha.

He turned to me and smashed his lips to mine. I harshly pushed him away while my guards comes rushing in to my rescue.

"Okay," my father now that you got that out of your system alpha malick. now let introduce to you PRINCESS KAMRI KNOX. my father said. I stood there watching him turn purple to blue to red.

what shocked me he actually fainted. I mentally palm my forehead oh brother this I gonna be funny when he see this. i took out my phone and snapped a few pictures of his priceless face.

Hey Brucey, can you get me some cald water please. I asked the guard to my left with a smirk. I pulled my phone back out and said to my dad." you might want a picture of this." I was smiling as he pulled his phone out.

princess the cold water he handed me the water. I poured it on the big sleeping beauty. I watch as he grasped and snipped the picture as my dad snap his.

Alpha Malick was enraged when he saw me smiling.

oh uh. well would you look at the time bye. I high tailed my butt out of the office and ran upstairs.

I heard a growl freeze me in place. I quickly snapped out of it and ran to my mother. I open the door and locking it in the process of closing the door just in time to.

kamri latrice knox what did you do? my mother came around the couner I pressed the send button on my phone to everyone in the pack. I waited five minutes before my mother started to laugh her butt off. then she gained control if herself and scold me dor my childishness.