Chapter 23

Kamri walked to the table hand in hand with Bruce. Bruce pulled the chair out for her just when a young Alpha asked."why is she here? " isn't this a alpha only meeting? Michael the to be alpha king asked.
Indeed this is a alpha meeting that I called. Cassie flashed in and out for a moment. and who do you think you are to call all the shots, the young alpha looked disgusted with me here.
Just before Kamri answered his father spoke up and greeted me. "How are you Empress Kamri?" I am fine Samson. His son looked kinda sick and respectfully dropped his head. "Wise choice pup." Cassie said in my head. I call this meeting here today to discuss the threat against the werewolf kingdom rouges have attacked this pack among other packs in this region.
So I am making a decree that every pack in this region represented here must move their packs closer to the kingdom. I finished my speech now waiting on the arguing to begin.
Deka for the grey stone pack spoken first." Why move our packs here? The whole room erupt with voices protesting the decree. I sat there cleaning my nails while the Alphas fight in the room. I sighed are you girls done arguing?
The room grew quiet. Now that was an order not a discussing to be had. You got til sundown to get them here dismissed. I stood from the table noticing all the experience Alphas stood as well and the younger one sat there .
I Smirked Alphas to be you got training duty. My mother walked in sit back down you haven't ate your food. I pushed my food around the plate. All of the Alphas and to be Alphas was eating loudly reaching over each other to get more food. Bruce looks at me with piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth, he took the bacon out of his mouth before speaking in our mate bond link.

                  " What's wrong baby ?"I don't know I just feel nausea and about to lose the contents of my stomach in a few minutes." " go to the bathroom I will keep these bunch busy until you get back." he said.

I stood  form my chair. all heads snapped in my direction, I heard chairs screech out but I waved my hand before they got up. I tried to speak but I quickly covered my mouth with my hand then ran off to the bathroom. 
       When I got there I barely made it to the toilet before I emptied my stomach. I was  so focused on vomiting to hear anyone come in until I felt soft hand pull my hair back.  I looked up to see my cousin Heaven she smiled at me and whispered everything was ok and not to worry.

    After vomiting my heart out I rinsed out my mouth with mouth wash, I thanked my cousin for helping me. I made the dreaded walk back to the conference room where the Alphas and the to be Alphas talk of strategy when I walked back into room the rest of the food was untouched.

"Ah, she returns men lets finish eating our breakfast and get to work we have a lot to do." my Father said to the Alphas.