Chapter 8

Kj POV

SON!! why did you reject her she is yours and not that whore Kheisly. my father said to me. if I had the chance to get makayla back I would but I can't. I am ashamed to call you my son.

Do you relise that without her you can't have peace in the pack witg the elders on your back everyday. jayvonie said to his son.

Kamri Pov

kamri! my father called out to me, can we talk about it? He asked with concern in his voice. I slowly turned to face him with tears in my eyes. I-"I rather not father." I said.fighting unshed tears.

I stormed out the room. I don't know how to handle the pain of this how could he reject something that is made form him and only him.

(( Kamri you cannot shut them out. My wolf said. That man was not or true mate he was never to be with us I see that now I am sorry I failed you my love. My wolf continued.))

(( kamri we still have one more interview to do. this is a combining of to packs and I need you here. her father said in mindlink.))

great just throw me under a bus now. I said to myself sarcastily.

making my way down stairs I was stopped by my cousin marcus.

" what's wrong kamy kam no one wants a spoiled brat? he said to me, I punched him in the nose I am princess kamri to you.

I pushed him aside. here we goes nothing. I knocked faintly. you may enter. he smiled at me as the two gentlemen in suites stands as I enter. The younger one turned to look at me. with a blink of an eye he smashed his lips to mine. " mate" he mumbles between his kisses. he growls " mine" looks at my father and his and growls again.

............... to be continued......

KJ is Above