Chapter 19

Bruce P.O.V.

God this girl is killing me with every moan, she makes me harder.... ( please let me take her right now. Please oh please.) My wolf Byrison begs.

No Byrison I can't take her right now it is just wrong to take advantage of her right now. (( mm.. Bruce take me i love you and I want you)) I heard in our mind link from her. I took a deep gulp. That was too sexy, my wolf purred at her constant moans.

He pushed all the things we could do to make her scream.( hey man no fair you can't do that to me you know how I would love to do those things to her sexy body.) He said to Byrison.

(so get to it then she choses us to be her mate and I want her now so suck it up and grow some. Now lets get to mating. Byrison said with a smirk.)

Without a word Bruce ran the bathroom for a cold shower. All the smell of Kamri's heat started to over throw them. When Bruce stepped out the shower he palmed his face forgetting he didn't have extra clothes with him to put on, he wrapped a towel around his waist.

He poked his head out to see if Kamri was a sleep but he couldn't find her so he stepped out to only be tackled by Kamri. ( Uh on we in trouble Bryison purred.) she grind her hot core against the towel making Bruce groan. Kamri started to kiss along his jawline until she found his soft spot then she lightly sucks one that spot making Bruce groan more.