Chapter 26

- Do not Judge
My story by
The chapter you walked in on-
Unknown

I collapsed on my over sized bed for my much needed nap.
It's like my soul wasn't with the present world but with the moon goddess
" I send you Greetings my child, come sit with me. A angelic voice called out. I have been calling out to you for a few days why haven't you answered me?
My head dropped ashamed that I haven't answered the moon goddess becking call​." No need to try and explain my child I understand." The Moon Goddess said.
"I have instruction for you. Train the warriors under the moon they will be at there strongest. Use their human form to strengthen their wolves." She instructed me. All I could do was nod my head in reply. " My child be wary of the Alpha Kings Son for he is the one behind the ruges coming. Let the truth come out the night of the war to come. watch him closely. Keep your guards near by you and your family always. I will come when you call me my child. The moon Goddess kisses Kamri on the head before she vanishes.
I woke up with a band of sweat on my forehead. I must gather my guards. I sent a quick mind link to my guards to meet me as soon as possible.
My guards and family came running to the conference room looking concerned. I want guards around immediate family trust me on this we may need it cause I have a feeling about certain people in the house may be behind the attacks. Please keep your guards up and watch everyone as well as listen. I privately mind link Bruce put cameras up around the territory and in the house around the property.
I turned to my father with my concerns about the possibility he is behind the up coming war.
"If your concerns are true we must be alert at all times around him."My father said.
For him it is treason and he would be deemed a traitor. Only you daughter can sentence him to his fate, i can only back you up on this matter. But this should be brought before the council." My father informed me and i listened.
Father i must wait and let it play out until the night of. There for i need guards the be with family at all times.