Chapter 15

Malick will be the alpha now. Take him to the cells until I can decide what to do with him. I watched his trash around and screaming as the bond with his wolf is being torn away from him. I felt Bruce come up behind me. Go find her Bruce, I know I can fell her here but you will not like what she is or what she does but I understand that you have waited on her. So go find her I will be fine back in my room alone.

He gave my shoulders a squeeze and ran up the stairs leading out of the little room I was hiding inside of with him.

(Kamari do you want to talk about it love?" My mother asked me through our separate mind link. (Yes, mom I am find I just want to be alone away from all the mushy, mated couples. I heard her gasped since her and da is mated even though they are not mates.

(I understand daughter...) our mind link was interrupted by a girl scream ALPHA!!!!  I broke the door of the underground room and ran straight to my father. Just when I gotten there he was laying on the ground with blood coming out of his body. DA! no you can't die, I forbid you to die please don't leave me. I  cried on blood covered body. Princess here is the person responsible for this Omari brought the girl that I knew was Bruce mate. Standing to my feet walking to the girl, I raised my hand and slapped her earning a growl from Bruce. I looked over to Omari and Nathaniel to hold Bruce back. I looked back at him Bruce you know this have to happen, I am sorry. I placed my hands on either side of her head and twisted her neck until I hear a snap. Bruce collapse to the ground. I only whispered to him it had to happen. Walking away from my childhood playmate, best friend, and almost lover. I couldn't help but cry.

I ran straight to my room and slammed the to my room, only for it to be forced open by a angry Bruce standing there with vengeance. But he shocked me by smashing him lips onto mine. Our lips moved together in sync with each other, his mouth tasted so good like chocolate strawberries on a sundae. His smooth thong lick the bottom of my lip asking for permission to enter, I smirked at him playfully deciding to deny him entrance. His hands, his oh so strong hands, grab my butt making me gasp in pleasure. He took this second of a pause to slide his thong in my mouth, oh this boy was driving me crazy with the slightest touch over my body I have to stop this now before he take me here and now. 

I put my hand on his chest to push him away from me, earning a low growl of protest from his wolf. I can't do this Bruce, I can't be with you this is your wolf doing this. "No Kamari, this is me. I loved you the first day we played in the sand box at the pack's playground when we were kids. There is nothing more  I want to do is to prove why I want no I need to be your mate. Just let me prove it to you please kamari I can be more then a protector and warrior, just let me try is all I ask you if you would have me." I, Bruce Woods accept Kamari Knox as lover, best friend, and mate."

I couldn't help the tears from coming down my face. he is my best friend and no one knows me like he does but I killed his one and true mate. I know killing her was the right thing to do since she tried to kill me father. " Kamari you had no choice to kill her that I understand I am not mad at you for it. Your father will live. He is now stable you can see him.

I pushed my way past him, ran down the 34 steps to the infirmary to see my father as quick as I can. When I walked inside the infirmary the pack doctor bowed his head in respect to me. I nodded in acknowledgement that he has done his job to the fullest. I peeked in the room to see marcus asking him for leadership of the pack again while my mother wasn't in the room. His body tensed up when he saw me walk inside the room. My father smiled and tried to sit up in his bed but I gently pushed him back down and told him not to move. I turned my attention back to Marcus and said to him in alpha tone." Don't ask for my pack again, you don't have alpha blood in you pup so just stop it settle for a warrior or something but the alpha spot is rightfully mine.

At that moment a lady nurse ran in the room and said. " Alpha the twins are coming." she stopped when she saw me sitting at the edge of the bed looking at her. What twins? I looked at my father then back to the nurse. "WHAT TWINS?" I yelled a little louder.

Kamari your mother was carrying twins she is about to have them today. " you kept this from me father. so everyone in this pack knew but me? I am your daughter I should know if mother is pregnant with twins, how could you not tell me about this how selfish of you not telling me. Shame on you both for not telling me all this time. I stormed out of the infirmary. I shifted into my cream wolf ripping the clothes I had on all I could do is think of how messed up these past two days have been. it stresses me out that I am always left in the dark never getting the important facts I ran until I saw the pond that me and Bruce found last summer before school started back.

I sat there thinking how could I face my parents again, how could I go about my life with Bruce. All my thoughts came to a halt when I hear three twigs snap causing my wolf on high alert. So I forced a mind link to the patrols to see where they are and to tell them where I am lucky that Omari was close by and felt my link.

One dark brown wolf walked out of the bushes and two boys that I had seen around the pack coming from the opposite direction. one of the boys spoke "He wants to challenge you kamari for the alpha position." I narrowed my eyes at the wolf. Now Marcus you don't want to do this challenging me for my birthright means death. think about your sisters how they will go about life without you. If I w in, I shock my head when I win I would have to kill you, banish you, or lock you in the cellars.