Chapter 13

Bruce P.O.V

I was about to tell her exactly how I feel about her. when I received a linked from my brother Lucius saying," rouges has crossed the border and is coming our way and to get the princess below the ground. She stared at me wide eyed. What's happening Bruce? she asked while I pulled her to the trap door under the ground. "Bruce stop it your hurting me! she yelled at me. I didn't relies that I had her arm that tight until I saw a bruise on her forearm.

I let go of her arm taking several steps away from her to keep from hurting her more then I already have. She growled at me for walking away from her, she would walk towards me and I would take a step back making her growl more. I looked deep into her eyes and saw hurt, pain, and confusion. All I wanted to do is hold her and tell her everything will be okay but that cant happened her bastard of a mate had rouges headed our way and I am ordered to protect her with my life.

(Bruce is my daughter safe?) the alpha voice came in my mind link.( She is safe sir under the ground with me. I mind link him.

Kamari P.O.V.

Bruce was about to tell me something but his body tensed up and he went quiet on me. I tried to get into the mind link to see what was going on but everyone had me blocked out."Bruce what is going on?" I had to ask because no one was telling me anything. But then I got hit by the smell of rouges and my mate. I felt my wolf calling out to her mate. But Bruce hand was digging into my arm making me snap out of my trance and concentrate on were he was pulling me to. "Bruce your hurting me." I said while he was pulling down the ladder to the underground cellar.

Once we got to the little room with the one bed. He took three steps away from me which made my wolf growl at him to stop moving but with every step I took towards him he walks away from me. His body tensed up like he was talking to my father. His body started shaking like he was going to shift into his wolf down here with me. His eyes got real dark with anger the he started to climb the ladder until I grab his leg about to cry for him leaving me. " Kamari let me go now." he said. " Bruce you cant leave me here alone. And why not kamri? because I love you I blurted out. His body tensed up again then he turned around and planted a kiss on my lip. I love you more, but Jezekal needs me to open the trap door real quick he is hurt.