Chapter 7

Wait a minute I know that scent think girl where do we know that from? Oh yeah that boy that put that neddle into our arm and almost caused us to die. my wolf said. Thats its he is here.

I opened the door to my father's office. Sorry father for being late. I said to him. I look the other alpha in the eyes and smirked.

" let me at him, let me at him. My wolf wants her revenge so badly form waking her to early. No down girl or I will block you. Fine but I hate him. she said.

KJ POV

S- she lived through it. how no one I mean no onw could survive that mixture of wolfbane and silver.

" you tried to kill her. my wolf growled at me. you ruined the bond she id the one you need to rule now your brother will rule. he growled again.

I Kj Wilson reject you kamri knox as my mate. I said to her face and her father's face. my wolf growls at me.

her smirk grow wider and she looks to her father who gave a nod. oh crapped what did he approve of I really need this alliance to keep the rouges off my back.

"I accept you rejection and deny your alliance, I Princess Kamei knox will have no part in Alpha Kj treaty if any other pack signs it will be cut off and destroyed with no questions asked." she said with authority through her words. I gulped. shit I am screwed. I thought. I heard my wolf call out to hers. he growls at me again.

Kamri pov

my heart shatters as he said the words of rejection. my wolf whimpered at his words. hey girl you okay? I asked her. it hurts so bad. she told me.

I looked to my dad to see anger in his eyes. " kamri you have two options accept it or reject it, it is up to you. if you accept the rejection you will be free of the pain, the bond will be broken and you don't have to look at him again. or you don't accept it and be in pain at everything he does to you.

my wolf force the word out my mouth. I accept your rejection. and I deny your alliance. she made a decree that any other pack that signs the treaty will be destroyed with no questions asked. " kamri seal the decree with your title. I Princess Kamri Knox will have nothing to do with you. I wanted to walk away from him.

okay my lovelys, please vote and comment. I need more ideas so please tell me some and I will give you a dedication. I will do a auther note at the very end of the story.

hugs all....