Chapter 4.

KJ POV

I stormed out of the office, who do he think he is I can do what ever I want and what I want now is my father. I thought to myself while standing at there at their packs front door.

When this intoxicating scent hit my nose like a million of needles that sends my wolf howl with pure happiness. 

Mate. MATE. MATE. he chants as the scent grew closer. " Mine! he growls. I took another sniff but it was tinted a bit by a smell of a pup. My wolf growls she has a child with another and not us.

I swing the door open to see where the smell came from. standing face to face with a girl with light brown skin,hazel and green eyes with light sandy brown hair. we stood there staring at each other. my wolf growls in approval of his mate. lets see if this pup can be strong.

" Well, well what do we have here? I asked tring to taunt her wolf. I watch her as she raised her head and opened her mouth like she wanted to say something but didn't. she scrunched her nose up as if she was thinking about something.

She raised her head high again and asked me of all people to move. a hearty laugh rumbles through my chest. why should I move for a little pup? I watch her head snap up. Because your luna commands it. she whispered shouted at me. my wolf did back flips at the sound of her voice.

I felt the power and authority streams from her words. my wolf purred and started to submit to her, I took that oppertunity to try to scare her. I.have.no.luna. I said to her. I puffed out my chest and said and if you raise your voice at me again you will have hell on your hands pup.

I trapped her with my arm. now tell that to your luna. I raised my hand and slapped her. my wolf growled at me.

" You hit mate, oh calm down she is fine. I said to him. " I want her wolf to serface. he growls again. what now she doesn't have her yet moron. She is thirteen. She is special.  

She took that as her chance to get away she pushed me away from her and stumbles up the steps. at that point the sparks where she touched me was still in affect. my wolf purred in pure pleasure. until he notice she was not in from of him anymore.

A growl rumbles in my chest as he grabbed her by the wrist. No one leaves Kj until we lets them leave. we didn't even get a flinch out of her she just stood there. damn everything I tried didn't work on her and I am the alpha prince.

My wolf chuckled at me he was proud of his mate. she is one stronge cookie a special white wolf. wait what? her wolf. its white she is a pureblood alpha. Alpha Rico is her father and her mother was your father's mates until he found out about you.

I slipped the needle out and pushed it in her arm. sweet dreams little pup. I said to her as I picked her up and took her inside the pack house.

Alpha Rico stopped in his tracks to look at my arms.

What have you done to her? my wolf raised at his tone. I didn't hurt her its just a little help to bring her wolf out my mother did it to me on my thirteenth birthday and now I have done it for her. He looked pissed. Please sir I would never hurt her in any way or fashion she is my mate.

Now Alpha Rico really furious now. Take her to her room on the third floor the fourth door on the right and meet me back at my office.

He walks away from me. The door to her room was gold. How could he afford a gold door? I asked myself. shifting her in my arms so I could I felt her stire and waking up. Mister, put me down now! she snapped at me. I couldn't stop myself from a chuckle she was too cute.

I threw my hands up in defense. hey don't bit my head off. I said to her. Well you did stick a needle in my arm she said sarcastically. " we sure do have a fighter. My wolf said as his chest swelled. Haha very funny now focus. I scowled him. HEY MISTER! Get out of my room. Her loud shouting snapped me out of my conversation with much wolf. Turing on my heels I yelled back oh by the way your my mate.