Chapter 1

Two Years Ago.

My names is Kamri Knox, I am the Alpha's Daughter but I am also the Empress Alpha female of the world. I was given that title by the moon goddess herself the night I was born.

      Everything changed one night at our pack dinner, when my father Alpha Rico Knox received a phone call from a unknown woman about my mother's mate. 

My father answered the phone.
Hello he said with his phone up to his ear as the members of the pack watched silently.

" Is this Alpha Rico? The female asked. Yes,but who is this? Is, there a Jayvonie in your pack? okay good I am Suerla, Of the Creek River pack in Georgia and I am calling to tell Jayvonie that he has a sixteen year old son.

And requests that his father be here immediately that is all I wanted good day sir." The phone is cut off.

JAYVONIE IN MY OFFICE NOW! Alpha Rico yells. People at the dinner table goes quiet and he flinches at the alpha tone used on him. He stood up slowly walks behind alpha rico. We all heard the office door slams. The table started to talking again except my mother and I.

My mood changed after the Alpha left my annual birthday dinner. I know the birthday girl is suppose to be happy on her birthday but this is hardly the day I wanted.

The one man that I wanted there left for business. All my happiness was gone. I looked down at my plate of food. God I love my mother she cooked all my favorites and the Alpha even lets me sit next to him at the table.

My mother looked over at me with concern. She mind linked me.

Sweet pea, no one wants a sad birthday girl. you will break their hearts if they notice your sad face. I am sure he will be back before the cake is cut. okay so please cheer up. I know you want him here to see you smile okay baby. I gave a quickly nod in her direction.

A door slams upstairs made me jump heck it made everyone jump. Our alpha walked back in and looked around the room he noticed me sad and kinda bothered by him leave my side. He gave me a little smile. He blocked his mind from everyone except me.

("I sorry Kamri but I need a run first I love you baby girl. Just try to eat your food. Your mother made it especially for this day. Da- I meanl I will be back. she smiled at his slip off words.")

(Okay p- umm Alpha I will try to I wont cut the cake until you get back.)

I mind linked him.

Sir, We spotted rogues on our territory! Jazekell yelled as he entered through the room. Mother rushed to my side and yanked my arm and pulls me to a hidden hole in the floor. In a few seconds the huge soundproof room was filled with women,children, mates and some fighters to protect us if anyone found us.