“I see you’ve already started dressing appropriately again.” Scooter noted. “Thank you Sophia.”

            “Well I don’t pick out the clothes he wears. He just kind of always changes into stuff that-“

            “She has an influence.” He admitted, leaning over to kiss my cheek again. “I know what she likes me in so I try to please her.”

            He certainly did because god, he looked so flipping good right now it was insane but I didn’t comment anything. Instead I just blushed for the second time today and stared down at my shoes again as we walked out the door.

 --------

            We arrived at the O2 arena in Berlin and I swear I’ve never seen a place so big in my entire life. The fans could tell we arrived and their endless screams were in our ears even though we were already inside being escorted by security and when I glanced over at Justin he had the biggest smile on his face as he greeted random people passing by that I’m guessing were part of the show. I really missed being with him and watching him do what he does best.

            The meet and greet was being held downstairs and instead of it being the believe tour backdrop it was just against a plain gray wall. I don’t really think it mattered to his fans though just as long as they got to see him for a couple of seconds was a dream come true and I know exactly where they’re coming from. A couple years ago I walked into a meet and greet wanting to meet the boy that wrote the music that saved my life and little did I know that he’d take interest in me and that he’d want to date me then want to propose to me then want to freaking get married. It’s crazy how things change.

            Numerous girls came through and one by one they sobbed as they got three seconds with him. It was irritating me that they barely had time with him because I know how much these girls would kill to talk to him and the security were just pushing everyone around like they were an object and not a human being. They needed to stop.

            “Hey.” I said to the security, everyone pausing for a second so they could look at me. “Give the girls more time with him I mean god, they barely get to tell them they love him.”

            Justin stared at me in disbelief because I hardly ever speak up to his team but this time I was because it pissed me off and all the security did was look at Justin who shrugged his shoulders, trying everything he could to not smile at me.

            “We’re sorry mam but Justin’s going to be late to the show if we don’t stop them from-“

            “So let the show be a little late. People pay money for these meet and greets and it’s not their fault that we ran a little behind this morning. The people standing in line out there got him to where he is today and you wouldn’t be getting paid a cent right now if it weren’t for them so I suggest you back off, let them talk to him for a minute, and kindly escort them out. Okay?”

            Nothing was said after that. All they did was open the curtain back up and this time they took my advice, letting the girl give Justin a letter she had written him and actually gave her the time to explain it to him. If Justin goes on another future tour after this I’m going to ask him to rearrange this whole meet and greet experience because honestly it wasn’t much of one. It shouldn’t be called a meet and greet if you can’t even talk to the person. All they do is take a picture for literally a second and you’re flung out the curtain so fast it’s like it hardly even happened. Not to mention the fact that you pay around five hundred dollars for that. It’s ridiculous.