Xavier Bogard x Reader

[A/N: Hey this is my first time doing a soulmate story so I'm sorry if this is bad. I got the idea to do a Soulmate story from other stories I've read. But all the words and story ideas are my own. Please don't think I took them from someone else cause I didn't.]

Word Count: 1334

[Your POV]

You were walking home after training with Fubuki and Suoh. As you were walking your mark started to itch a bit. You had been looking at people's wrists as a habit in looking for your soulmate. 'I need to find a mark that looks like mine.' You thought to yourself. Fubuki and Suoh weren't your soulmates cause Fubuki had a dolphin and Suoh had a flower. You had a sword.

This is what your mark looks like

You had continued walking almost home when you were suddenly grabbed by the wrist and pulled into a dark alley. "Hey little girl. What's a beautiful girl like you doing out here all alone?" The strange man asked. He breathed on you and you could smell the alcohol in his breath. "I was only walking home. My house is only one more block away." You lied. It was two houses down. "Well then you're going to come home with me instead." He said. "I'm good thanks. I should really be getting home." You said trying to walk away. He blocked your path. "I don't think so. If you're not going to come with me I might as well just do it here." He said. He slipped your shirt off and slid your jeans down your legs. He slid down his own pants leaving him in his shirt and boxers while you were in your bra and underwear. You screamed for help before he could do anything. You started crying as he began to kiss your jaw and work on taking off your bra. "Hey! Get off of her!" Someone yelled. You couldn't recognize his voice and you couldn't see him cause your tears clouded your vision. The man was knocked unconscious and you were huddled in a ball on the ground still shaking. The boy had helped you back into your clothes and then you scooted away from him still a little scared. "It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." He said. He held out his hand and you took it and he helped you up. You hadn't realized that it was the arm with your mark until you caught him staring at it. You quickly pulled your arm away and hid the mark. "By the way my name is Xavier Bogard. Who might you be?" He asked in a sweet voice. "[Y/N] [L/N]." You replied. "Are you alright? I'm gonna walk you home if that's ok with you." He said. "I'm ok thanks to you. If you hadn't shone up then that man probably would've raped me. And yes you can walk me home and stay if you'd like." You said smiling as you got up and walked back out onto the street. The two of you walked in a comfortable silence till you got to your house. "This is my house. Come on in." You said gently grabbing his hand and pulling him along. You soon realized that you were still holding his hand and let go and went to make food. "What would you like me to make?" You asked. "Anything is fine. You make whatever you want." He said. "Are you sure? I can really make you anything to your heart's desire." You said. "I'm sure. Just make anything you'd like and I'll eat it." He said with a smile. "If you're sure." You said shrugging and walking into the kitchen to make food. You decided to make [F/F]. "It's finished." You said and walked out to see Xavier deep in thought. "Xavier?" You asked placing a hand on his shoulder making him jump. "Huh?" He asked jumping. "I said the foods done so come and eat." You said glancing at his wrist. It had the same mark and you smiled gently knowing that he is your solemate. You handed him his plate and sat down across from him. "So Xavier what do you like to do for fun?" You asked. "I love to train with my bey Breaker Xcalius." He said happily pulling out his bey. "You blade too?!" You said excitedly. He nodded. "This is my bey [b/n]." You said pulling out your own bey. "That looks amazing. But I have one thing to ask and show you first." He said. "Ok. What is it Xavier?" You asked. "Well I wanted to show my soulmate mark." He said lifting up his sleeve and showing you the mark. Your face lit up as you showed him your mark. You hugged him excitedly and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. You pulled away and blushed. "W-Would you like to have a battle with me?" You asked. "Of course. I would love to." He said pecking your lips real quick. You walked to your training room hand in hand. After a while of training you remembered that Xavier still had something to ask you. "Hey Xavier. What did you want to ask me earlier?" You asked. "Oh. Umm. I was going to ask if maybe sometime you'd want to come to my palace and stay and train with me there for awhile?" He asked. You smiled. "I'd love to. But let's head to bed shall we?" You asked. "Yea." He agreed. You showed him to the guest bedroom which is right next to your room. You went to bed and had a nightmare and you woke up screaming. Xavier came running in worried. "Are you ok [Y/N]?" He asked his voice laced with worry. "Just a nightmare. Sorry for waking you up Xavier." You said sadly. "Hey. It's ok. I'm here for you." He said hugging you. You hugged back tightly. "Thanks Xavier." You said smiling. He pulled back and kissed you lightly. You kissed back and then layed on his chest. He looked down at you and smiled. You fell asleep leaning on his chest. When you woke up you were still on Xavier's chest but you smelled a food scent when you sat up. You smiled and got up and went downstairs to see Fubuki and Suoh making breakfast. "Morning boys. Can you make one more plate please. Someone is going to be joining us." You said smiling. "Yea. Who is it?" They asked. "You'll have to wait and see. It's a surprise." You said going up to your room and grabbing clothes to change into. Once changed you walked back to your room to see Xavier just finishing up with getting ready. You smiled and hugged him from behind. "Good morning Princess." Xavier said laughing. "Morning Xavier." You said back also laughing. He leaned down and kissed your cheek. "Let's go get some breakfast." You said leading him to the kitchen to get your breakfast. You walked in with him and smiled. "Fubuki? Suoh?" You asked. You didn't see them so you went to the dining room and found them both sitting there. "Boys. He's in the kitchen." You said. They turned and got up following you to the kitchen. "Fubuki, Suoh, I'd like you to meet Xavier Bogard. He's-He's my soulmate." You said blushing slightly. "Nice to meet you. All we ask is for you to protect her." They said threateningly. "I will. I promise to protect her with my life." Xavier promised hugging you from behind and putting his chin on your shoulder. "Now let's eat and then some training." You said turning and kissing Xavier. "I love you." He whispered in your ear. "I love you too my Prince." You said laughing. He laughed with you and hugged you. You hugged back and walked off to train.

Hope you enjoyed this. Sorry if it was bad.