27

WE ARE now preparing our 'delivered' dinner after a very steamy activity that we did in our bedroom.

"Gosh! Trevor, why is it that you're so insatiable!" gigil na tanong ko dito

"You can't blame though, I have a very hot fiance" he winked at parang wala lang na bumalik sa pagkain na para bang hindi ito nagdulot sa akin ng libo libong kilig.

I tried to hide my blushing but to my annoying 'fiance' got a glimpse of it before I even got the chance to look away. He gently hold my chin a drop a sweet kiss on my lips. "Don't look away. I love it everytime I made you blush" mas lalong nag-init ang mukha ko sa paraan ng pagkakasabi niya ng mga katagang iyon.

"Tse! Kumain ka na nga lang" he chuckled softly before he continue eating his food.

___

KINABUKASAN ay maaga akong gumising para sana maghanda ng almusal nang madatnan ko si Mommy na pinapakain si Stacey.

"Goodmorning, Mom" I greeted her before kissing her cheecks and walk towards my daughter that is happily eating her breakfast.

Mom grab my hand and squeal as she look, I mean more likely, examine the engagement ring. "So he already asked, huh?" I can see the happiness in her eyes and It made me feel at ease, knowing that she approves the step that me and Trev is going to take.

"He asked me last night"

"He better asked you. Actually that's reason why I took Stacey, so you two can have an alone time" she said

With a teary-eyes. I hugged her so tight. "Thank you Mom. And saya ko kasi pabor ka sa gagawin namin na ito ni Trevor. You're the only family that I have, kaya naman sobrang saya ko na we have your blessings"

"Iha, you deserve it. You deserve to be happy. I saw how you love my son, and you already prove to me that you loved him so much. Even though, he is already gone I know deep in your heart that my son is still in there. For years you focused on raising my grandaughter and running the company almost forgetting yourself, that's why, right now, I can't have the heart to destroy your happiness, the happiness that you've been looking after all these years"

My tears fall because of what she said. "Why am I so emotional?" we both laugh because of that.

"So kelan nyo balak asikasuhin ang kasal? You can always count on me when it comes to this kind of preparation. This is my field"

A warm smile crept into my face. "Thanks, Mom"

___

WHEN Stacey finished her food ay dinala ko ito sa kanyang kuwarto upang makausap ng masinsinan.

"Anak, I want to talk with you"

"What is it, mommy?"

"Uhm, anak, diba you know na already that Tito Trevor and I, are in a...uhm, pano ko ba sasahin?"

"You're boyfriend and girlfriend"

I nodded. "Yes, you're right... Wait! How did you know that terms. I am pretty sure that I did taught you that"

"Tita Kat and Tita Thea told me. They also told me that there will come a time that Tito Trevor will ask you a question and they also said that they're 100 percent sure that you will amswer yes, and then you will go to church and get married, and have a lot of babies."

Gosh! Remind me self to punch those bestfriends of mine. "Well, they're right, you see, last night Tito Trevor already asked me the question--"

"and your beautiful mother said 'yes'" hindi ko na kailangan pang lumingon upang malaman kung kanino ang boses na iyon.

He walk towards us and sat beside Stacey. "Princess, can I have your blessing, because I really want to marry your mom. I love her with all my heart and will always protect her at all cost"

Stacey's face falls and I can see that Trevor became stiff already, not knowing what to do.

Then tears started running down my daughter's face. "Will you take my mom away from me? Just like what my friend's stepfather did?"

Trevor immediately shake his head. "I won't do that. Your mother will always be you mother. Hinding hindi ko sya maagaw sayo. Your mom love you so much, Stacey."

"Pinky swear?" she asked while extending her pinky finger towards Trev.

Para namang nabunutan ng tinik sa dibdib sa Trev dahil sa kanyang narinig. "Pinky swear"

He looked at me straight in the eye before giving me a heart-warming smile.