75

"psst."

yoongi tried to type in peace.

"psssssssssst."

yoongi sighed and turned his head around. "namjoon. i'm trying to work."

"but i'm bored." the younger whined, putting his arms around yoongi's waist. "i need attention."

"i just need to finish these last five questions, okay?" he turned back to his laptop. "who's the king of the gods.."

"zeus."

yoongi looked at him with a glare. "shush."

"no. i wanna help." he rested his head on the older's shoulder. "and being bored isn't fun."

"you can be bored."

"no~" namjoon whined again.

it's only been a month since they've been together.

yoongi is easily annoyed by the boy but never in a bad way, but they were on good terms.

yoongi always spent the night at namjoon's place, both spending the night at hoseok's place too.

they accidentally walk in on hoseok's make out session with his boyfriend.
that was an awkward day for them two.

"okay, now i'm done." the older closed the laptop, turning himself around to face the boy.

"yay~!"

namjoon kissed his face a bunch of times, having a big smile across his face.

yoongi just giggled, putting his arms around the boy's neck. "you weirdo."

"you always call me that." he chuckled. "am i that weird?"

"yes. wait..does it hurt your feelings..?" he curled his brows.

"no baby." namjoon kissed the side of the older's chin. "i don't take it personal. i'll admit, i'm normally weird."

yoongi blushed at the word; baby.

namjoon saw then smirk, kissing his heat up cheek.